Lao Grug can count to two!! hehehehe

Lao Grug can count to two!! hehehehe..

Calling Laozi a brainlet would be a compliment to him

grug lib in presen

grug hab caamness

grug become the tao

unironically this is way closer to the actual teaching than the anotated books with lots of garbage the books didnt even have or didnt even imply.

because grug no try, grug succeed

This is an oddly comfy post

also, this demostrates you cant ironize with these teachings, you try to make them sound dumb by simplifying them, but theyre already minimal as fuck, so the joke doesnt even sound like a joke.

grug stopped his inner turmoil, grug learned to enjoy a sunset. grug is calm now.

Yep. Simplicity is a cornerstone of Taoism. That's why it does and doesn't work. It's really quite beautiful.

The point is that yes, Grug IS closer to the Tao than any of us ''intellectual'' dilettantes here on Veeky Forums.

I love grug. We should all try to be a little more like grug. The modern world drives our brains into overdrive. We need the Tao more than ever.

Old Veeky Forums reminds me of the Tao

As we start trying too hard, we lose touch with the Tao, and we're more miserable and stressed for it. This is true in all things, even Veeky Forums.

Grug want be full
Grug will first empty

Lao grug is pure wisdom.

>04
holy shit, are you really that much of an oldfag. I go back to late 06-07

Grug know what fish like.
But Grug no fish.
How Grug know?
Grug just standed close to river long time.

Someone plese make Zhuangzi Grug.

indeed

>Someone plese make Zhuangzi Grug.
THIS

This is unironically beautiful

If you call yourself a taoist, does that mean that you instantly cease to be one?

>implying wisdom is for big-brains

Its like the Bible says, even small children will understand.

>it's like the bible says, even small children will understand

>its not like Bible doesn't say, not even small children wont understand

>Taoism
>floating meditator

grug no flock together with bird and beast