Can Veeky Forums solve these riddles??

Can Veeky Forums solve these riddles??
>"I am cold, wrinkled and pale. My face is a dusty disc of silver light. Lovers love me. I shed silver tears on a dark veil after the sun's hidden his face. The name of my goddess starts with S. What is my name?"
>"A mother is 21 years older than her son. After 6 years, the age of the mother is 5 times that of her son. What is the boy's father doing?"

Moon

Time traveling

A plane crashes on the border of California and Nevada. Many people on the aircraft suffered death. Given the crash occurred on a border, where do they bury the survivors?

What is a commonality between 14 and 2 that can be named in a timely fashion?

Vaginal lips

Fentanyl

Sphincter

This one was a bit harder. But I soon realized that 50 is five times ten. Meaning, while the son was growing up, the mother's cucked half-black child showed up at the doorstep, and they had to accept him. He was obviously ten. Meaning the original son was 23. He's probably going to live in the basement and jack off while the son goes on to live a successful life because of how cucked the father is.

Phew. Hard problems OP, any more number problems?

>A plane crashes on the border of California and Nevada. Many people on the aircraft suffered death. Given the crash occurred on a border, where do they bury the survivors?

San Francisco. It's not like the smell could get any worse.

shitty riddles

in the ground, many years later, when they have died

they're both numbers

14 and 2 are factors of 4.

The first answer is here, I think user already figured it out.

>survivors
a clock

>14 and 2 are factors of 4
lol

>>"I am cold, wrinkled and pale. My face is a dusty disc of silver light. Lovers love me. I shed silver tears on a dark veil after the sun's hidden his face. The name of my goddess starts with S. What is my name?"

moon. presumably it means selene although there are like 500 moon goddesses so the last part is pointless

>>"A mother is 21 years older than her son. After 6 years, the age of the mother is 5 times that of her son. What is the boy's father doing?"

presumably the answer is supposed to be "waiting for the baby to be born" or similar but the question is worded ambiguously

>where do they bury the survivors?

>survivors
wow i haven't heard that stupid question since i was about six

>What is a commonality between 14 and 2 that can be named in a timely fashion?

what the fuck is a "commonality"?

>14 and 2 are factors of 4.
Veeky Forums does science again

14 and 2 are both even numbers

lol think u could trick me idiot

>What is a commonality between 14 and 2 that can be named in a timely fashion?

Come on, dummies.

2pm

>resumably the answer is supposed to be "waiting for the baby to be born" or similar but the question is worded ambiguously

You guys bothered to do the math but didn't notice that -3/4 of a year is 9 months?

The father is FUCKING the wife.

>where do they bury the survivors?
really makes you think

that was too obvious, i figured 'timely' was a red herring

No one has solved the 2nd one yet

You don't bury survivors

14:00 = 2:00pm on a 24 hour clock.

>what is bought by the yard but worn by the foot?

>long slim black fellar, when you pull his cock oh how it'll beller?

>two rings, two lizards, and they bite everyone whom they can reach

>a blind and dumb man sits in an honorable place, and to everyone tells the truth