Help me write a letter to my wife

Hey /lit Valentine's Day is coming up and I need to writing something meaningful to my wife. Give me some quotes that I cam use to really male her feel warm inside. She's into classical literature and romances and such and unfortunately I'm not so I don't know mu h about the subject >tl;dr help me write a love letter

Yes I know. The spelling was attrocious

> You and I, it's as though we were taught to kiss in Heaven and then sent down to earth together to see what we learned.

> You are beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. You are beautiful, for the way you think. You are beautiful, for the sparkle in your eyes when you talk about something you love. You are beautiful, for your ability to make other people smile, even if you are sad. No, you aren't beautiful for something as temporary as your looks. You are beautiful, deep down to your soul.

go ahead and steal this if your a pleb. Try being a real man and using your own words to express your love to the woman you've committed your life to. I believe in you, user

>bitch I'm dat gorilla dicc nigga, i make dyke pussy wet
this is what real men write to their bitches

Boy you already know I'm stealing the fuck outta that. That some shit you tell your kids about when ur 35 and they just got their first heartbreak. Thanks user you're the best

My dearest darling dearest, the only star in my sky that shines so bright, and fills me with the highest happiness I have known, in short; I love you, in long, I looooovvvvveeeee yyyoooouuuuu. In longer, all the words would could not suffice to describe the feelings I have for you. I remember the first day we met, and I am ashamed to say even though I am something of a dreamer, that nature and the divine had far surpassed anything I could have imagined as a dream girl. You are the highest mountain, and I am most humbled and honored to have even gotten a peek, of your smooth voluptuous plateaus, you are my solid foundation, you bedrock my world. Every moment I spend with you is heaven, when I look in your eyes and see your smile I see the most well made art, my heart and mind and soul become one vibrating mass of love, and I am forced to worship you as the one and only goddess, who owns my world. Your stare, your smile fills me with the highest honor and motivation, the grandest privilege of any man, you give me strength and fortitude to face the day, and strive to win for she who I love so much and so dearly. I will never quit, if there is anything great about me it is because you have made it arise within me. I can not think of anything I would rather do on earth than hold your body near, today, tomorrow, and all the days to follow, you put all things in perfect harmony, and for that, for you, for the true you who so purely brings a bountiful abundance of splendid light into this world, I am eternally grateful, and I know all others who are blessed with your sight, or interaction are too. So now let me get down on my knees and say, please, is there anything I can do for you, can I give you a foot massage, can I make you your favorite meal, can I lick your ass real slow in the bubble bath, can I softly kiss up and down your neck, and massage your boobs and back, can I take you out to eat at your favorite restaurant, or get take out and watch your favorite movie or show. My dearest angel, may all our days be saintly and of valentine, may you always merely give me that look of love, for me to become your graceful servant, your bestest friend. truly, yours, life and love, to your happiness, to ours...

>You are beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines.
um...what do you mean exactly, im not beautiful like those girls in the magazines... you dont think I look beautiful... you jerk!!

1co 13

>open thy arse to me and my great cock
>that will cause thy arsehole's red gate to gape;
>open thy shy mouth, yea, do not ye lock
>that soft throat which my shit-smeared cock shall rape.
>wife or woman, whichever thou shalt be
>while bitch-wise thou perform a bitch's role,
>cum while on thy back, cum while facing me,
>and cum again as I fuck thy slut-hole.
>Then, in piss-soaked sheets shall we tenderly
>curl within each other's sweat-spoiled embrace;
>and I shall be thee, and thee shall be me:
>my orgasm's hot wax still on thy face.
>simply, my slut, shall our nights be as this
>and roughly, my rose, whose cunt took my fist.

bitch, shut up and let me finish!
>clears throat

>Gimme them cheeks girl
>and free my soul
>I want to get lost in your booty-hole
>and lick away

gorillas have small dicks.

>you are not beautiful...for your looks
She'll feel shitty hearing this and feel even shittier that you said all these other things that were meant to be loving and honest and affirming and you meant them but since that line's sticking in her head she can't have the emotional response you wanted her to have. She'll feel like she's doubly let you down.

> milky mommy licky fucky this valentines day give me the sucky sucky
> please be my valintine

This. Girls are neurotic as fuck. They want to be looked at like a thot but can't differentiate between thots and wifeys, or understand that the two are incommensurable, and telling her you picked her because she's wifey material, which is characteristically good, is like a low blow to them. They don't understand that thots don't get/deserve love or commitment, even though that's what they crave. I wish I could look at my girl like a thot but she just doesn't look the part and Lord knows how many petty arguments we've had in my trying to explain it to her.

Girls are miserable.

>I wish I could look at my girl like a thot but she just doesn't look the part and Lord knows how many petty arguments we've had in my trying to explain it to her.
Lol what arguments? This sounds hilarious.

>thot
eww
the girls i like are more beautiful than anything because i like them :-)
does that make sense because its true

tell us about your wife, how you feel about her, and why you want to do this.

sometimes the simplest words are also the most powerful, don't underestimate yourself.

this sounds really generic. i don't recommend giving this to your wife unless she is actually.. that generic (to each their own).

some girls are neurotic, some girls are not. same can be said of men. either way, love letters should be written with the recipient in mind and anything less is just plain sad.

also, seal the letter with your cum

hang in there buddy, i'm rooting for you

!!
thank you

I wouldn't go that far, but if you just leave out the part where you say she isnt beautiful for her looks, you'll solve the problem these anons mentioned. Girls love being told how awesome their personality is, but not at the expense of their physical looks.

no he's saying his dick is the size of a gorilla

beauty is, after all, the experience of truth

Girls want to be lusted after. They don't ONLY want that, but if that's missing, what you have is a car without an engine.

Here just wrote this for you

My very dear wife:

The indications are very strong that we shall move in a few days—perhaps tomorrow. Lest I should not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write lines that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more.

Our movement may be one of a few days duration and full of pleasure—and it may be one of severe conflict and death to me. Not my will, but thine O God, be done. If it is necessary that I should fall on the battlefield for my country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter. I know how strongly American Civilization now leans upon the triumph of the Government, and how great a debt we owe to those who went before us through the blood and suffering of the Revolution. And I am willing—perfectly willing—to lay down all my joys in this life, to help maintain this Government, and to pay that debt.

Sarah, my love for you is deathless, it seems to bind me to you with mighty cables that nothing but Omnipotence could break; and yet my love of Country comes over me like a strong wind and bears me irresistibly on with all these chains to the battlefield.

The memories of the blissful moments I have spent with you come creeping over me, and I feel most gratified to God and to you that I have enjoyed them so long. And hard it is for me to give them up and burn to ashes the hopes of future years, when God willing, we might still have lived and loved together and seen our sons grow up to honorable manhood around us. I have, I know, but few and small claims upon Divine Providence, but something whispers to me—perhaps it is the wafted prayer of my little Edgar—that I shall return to my loved ones unharmed. If I do not, my dear Sarah, never forget how much I love you, and when my last breath escapes me on the battlefield, it will whisper your name.

But, O Sarah! If the dead can come back to this earth and flit unseen around those they loved, I shall always be near you; in the brightest day and in the darkest night—amidst your happiest scenes and gloomiest hours—always, always; and if there be a soft breeze upon your cheek, it shall be my breath; or the cool air fans your throbbing temple, it shall be my spirit passing by.

Sarah, do not mourn me dead; think I am gone and wait for me, for we shall meet again.

As for my little boys, they will grow as I have done, and never know a father's love and care. Little Willie is too young to remember me long, and my blue-eyed Edgar will keep my frolics with him among the dimmest memories of his childhood. Sarah, I have unlimited confidence in your maternal care and your development of their characters. Tell my two mothers his and hers I call God's blessing upon them. O Sarah, I wait for you there! Come to me, and lead thither my children.

user

Only thing is you have to go join the Civil War first

Hard to write something like this without at least SOME personal details - it can be done but it comes across very generic and bland, like a birthday-card verse.

I appreciate you probably don't want to give out any personal details to a bunch of loathsome reprobates like us, but still, we need at least her name :)