Tell me what I think about this book so I can save time

Tell me what I think about this book so I can save time.

What makes you think your time is so important

Best novel I ever read. Savor it

I'm objectively better than you.

Dang destroyed that guy

Aw, that's cute. You're triggered

you hated it because you're stupid

No I'm not. So I guess that's not the opinion I'm going with. Hurry up I have a book club meeting in two weeks. I don't want to have to worry about it all the way til then.

This thread is great, good job OP

It's about a guy who goes on an adventure with some rough fellas but they turn out to be really nice and friendly along the way, only those pesky Mexicans and indjuns want to ruin the fun.

The judge character literally holds a kitten contest to judge (heh) the cutest if the bunch. A wholesome read

it's pretty good but I can't respect corncob yecarthy for being such a sheltered bitch and writing like he lived on a mountaintop and fought bears

t. psued
>you have to live the fiction you write >inb4 that's not what I meant, brainlet!

that's not what I meant, brainlet!
cormack talks big shit about violence as God and hard men with hard eyes but he's as soft as they get, has barely worked a day in his life and promotes himself via fucking Oprah
it's inauthentic to compare Blood Meridian to Moby Dick, as many do, because of this. No Moby Dick will ever arise from sole bookish research like Mccarthy is prone to, and he would probably agree with me on this himself. Call me when he scalps a few indians

>wanting writers to write how they live
What a boring, brainlet.

how did you guys feel about the ending? i was kinda confused by the outhouse part.

It has its fingers on the pulse of America and breathed life into the body of fiction in the latter half of the 20th century

Just fucking read it, Nick.

Whatever happened in the jakes physically is only decorative to the fact that the Kid become Man had succumbed fully to and was dominated by the Judge. What you need to decide is what exactly the Judge is, this ultimate fate and emblem of some aspect of man.

Lol gay

blood and guts and blood and guts

It's subjective when you're talking about yourself from your perspective.