Wtf did I just read?

Wtf did I just read?

Can someone explain the ending to me?

What was the point of the parable?

Why did it end to abruptly?

>Can someone explain the ending to me?
K, broken by the system and unable to oppose it any longer, accepts his punishment for sake of accepting his punishment, all the while being led on by a woman because Kafka had a thing for associating a woman with any problem he encountered

>Why did it end to abruptly?
Because Kafka died before finishing it. Most versions of the book come with an afterword that includes a bunch of unfinished chapters, like an evening at the bar he mentions at the start, a chapter on that new tenent that moves in, a chapter with his boss, etc.

It's an unfinished book, as far as we know... He wanted it destroyed.

Oh ok. It felt like something was missing the whole time I was reading. It was a good book though, nevertheless.

The Trial put me off Kafka. I straight up didn't like it. Might read it again though.

What do you mean abruptly? How much less abruptly do you want a man's death sentence to be carried out?

Why does he never ask what he is charged with exactly?

The metamorphosis is pretty good

1. Who would he ask that could provide that answer?
2. How could he understand it anyway?

>led on by a woman
He only followed Fräulein Bürstner briefly while he was already in the custody of his executioners.
>Kafka died before finishing it
Yes, but it was the middle that was left unfinished. This is the ending he had in mind from the start.

L I K E A D O G
I
K
E

A

D
O
G

now read the castle

this

>Kafka had a thing for associating a woman with any problem he encountered
/ourguy/?

WIE EIN HUND!

The Trial is about a pedophile who pretends to be a painter so that little girls would be interested in him; but alas! he is ashamed of it, so he accepts every every little idiot interested in knowing secrets about the people he paints so that he may be, for at least a little while, distracted from his degenerate desires. This is the same with the Castle, except it is about a cuckold fetish.

projection

what book did I read?

I don't know, which book did you read?

Whats the best translation?