Does your soul exist beyond time? Is being trapped in flesh form only known way to experience time?

Does your soul exist beyond time? Is being trapped in flesh form only known way to experience time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTx98PUW6lE
arxiv.org/abs/1711.05263
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Does your soul exist beyond time?
Yes, in my opinion

>Is being trapped in flesh form only known way to experience time?
Since time and space are intimately related (space-time, Einstein, etc.) yes, being in the physical world is the only way to experience time.

It does not exist beyond your imagination.

Watch Serial Experiments Lain

Unrelated, how do you block tripfags?

I wouldn't call it "trapped", it's not so bad here.

t. soul

there is no soul, only consciousness. when your brain dies, you die.

idiot newfag

it's literally fucking impossible for us to know

There is no “time”, there is only now.

The only true, sincere answer you can get is I have literally no fucking clue. Anyone telling you otherwise is talking out of their ass

My ass looks pretty good, to be honest. I'd listen to it if I was you.

t.brainlet

yes and yes
youtube.com/watch?v=qTx98PUW6lE
arxiv.org/abs/1711.05263

This t.b.h

No now either desu

I'm still waiting for you to come to a Veeky Forums meetup so we can all make fun of you for how much of a loser you are.

well some have died and couple minutes later been brought back. many of them report having experiences that are not just black nothingness

Probably because their brains are flipping shit considering they are dying. It wouldn't be surprising if someone sees trippy stuff before their brain finally rots.

Doesn’t the brain produce DMT or something when it’s aware of itself shutting down?

No, i am a redhead.

>space-time, Einstein, etc.

I love laffin at middlebrow psueds, thanks user

« Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ » !!Srz2lnO/STC detected

this, the 'soul' is only a conglomerate of perceptions. for humans, it's within an animal that's learned to verbalize

>02/12/18(Mon)12:04:04

No, there's absolutely zero evidence for that. NEXT.

From what I understand that's a myth. It's more likely that DMT is "released" during times of intense stress which may occur as you die.

Highlight trip -> Click triangle -> Click "Filter selected text" -> Check the "hide" box next to the trip -> Save

>Entropy increases over time
>The increase of entropy is accelerating
>There will be a point in time where one moment will introduce more entropy than all moments before it
In all likelihood, yes. (And this is merely the positivist argument, not even close to the depth of spiritual ones).

The nature of consciousness is an open question. If we go by personal experience, DMT shows that consciousness is eternal.

"If a question can be put at all, then it can also be answered."