a person who doesnt respect social contracts are powerful and dangerous

> a person who doesnt respect social contracts are powerful and dangerous

who here /powerfulanddangerous/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeWx9_2oWDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Extremely wealthy people and anarchists, according to this nitwit.

Stop posting him.

Jordan Peterson eternally BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=OeWx9_2oWDQ

jaywalkers are powerful and dangerous (true)

I didn't even clean my room yesterday MOM'S GONNA FLIP

I have an opinion, everyone.

I've been aware of Mr.Peterson for a long while now. Never payed much attention to him, really. I wasn't even sure what his "thing" was. I've been listening to some of his class lectures and watching interviews/talks. I also just cleaned my room. First time since August probably. So Peterson actually ignited some change in my life. That demonstrates *something*. 1) Jordan isn't stupid. He may not always be right in the truest sense, and I'm not sure if his methods are perfect. But he certainly isn't stupid and I think he's qualified to speak with at least some authority. 2) I think it's good that there are accessible thinkers out there. I don't mean accessible as in dumbed down. I mean that what he talks about is relevant and ready-made for popular consumption (this may be a bad thing, depending on your view). 3) Peterson is genuine and self-aware from what I can tell. That's something to recognize nowadays.

You guys have a good evening and clean your rooms

>Jordan isn't stupid
no, but he's a pseud

We hate him because we hate looking at the mirror.

DO SO AT YOURE OWN PERIL
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT

no, his followers are just dumb magapedes that won't shut the hell up

L O O K T H E F U C K O U T

He's a reasonable guy

This is a problem with every fandom.

no it isn't

What's the meme man on about this time? I don't have 7 hours to try and parse his youtube ramblings.

I post edgy autistic shit on my facebook that my normie acquaintances can see because I'm woke enough that I don't abide by societys rules #powerfulanddangerous

That is true though. It's just not particularly insightful.

ITS BY NO MEANS OBVIOUS

ITT: daily triggering of lit soyboys by Peterson

Hey guys I'm a retarded sjw and Peterson's ideas threaten my identity. I want to avoid this, pls ban him!

i like looking the mirror

> believing that Veeky Forums hates peterson because of his opposition to sjws, and not because of the fact that he's a money grubbing pseudo-intellectual

there's clearly no hope for you

wrong btfo, again.

no answer forthcoming

take the redpill on this one, Veeky Forums (low risk of od): brand is the superior intellect. he has an iq well higher than 180 which is way higher than peterson who has publicly announced his iq as a paltry 137

The idea that anarchists hold any power...

He's as insightful as a cow for slaughter.

How exactly do anarchists NOT hold any power? also
>implying you've actually thought about this and didn't just write that based on pure ideology

You've never heard of anarchism, have you.

you're fucking stupid

Forgot hermits, there.

Bullies have power too. Therefore anarchists do have power. It's simply not institutional, until they organize and become hypocrites.

Is that Jim Carey the most evolved human being?

stop it user, stop it right now

>he thinks one can look in the mirror

>Cleans his room for the first time in 6 months
>Wow Peterson inspired me
No user you are just a useless slob.

What are you basing that on?