Are there any romance novels that go into painstaking detail...

Are there any romance novels that go into painstaking detail, like literally every interaction from first approach to every conversation they have until they are actually dating? I've found that most books, TV, and movies leave out the more educational bits and just cut to the chase.

I assure you I am not a lizardperson working for the shadowmaster attempting to gather knowledge for the successful dating methods of humans. I mean us, we. regular normal human beings. I interact with females quite frequently, I am asking for a friend. For instance, how long before sustained eye contact becomes unnerving? should I always be exuding pheromones or should I focus them on concentrated bursts in poorly ventilated areas? Necessary headgear? If I pay for the human, I mean female woman to masticate at a reasonably priced non continental restaurant, does this ensure fertilization ritual? Keep answers to precise measurements please.

yeah that would be useful:
Bob looked into Sarah's eyes for approximately 10 seconds.
Sarah felt uncomfortable but was too polite to say anything.
Bob wondered if he had screwed up by maintaining eye contact for too long so he wracked his brain to think of a conversational topic to lighten the mood.
etc.
something like that.

intereszed in this process aswell and would urge any gf having user to step forward and describe the process of the point of first contact to the official relationship part. otherwise ill keep on assuming relationships are a big jewish funded scam.

I don't think I've seen a thread this autistic in a long time

seriously i have no idea how people actually become 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend'. how does the process actually work for most people?

Yeah idk either

pp in vagine

For me, a lot of times it was casual sex just kinda gradually morphing into a relationship. Not much 'are we boyfriend/girlfriend' talk, it was just kinda understood after a while.

no, figure it out autist, but see below for what not to do
this is how cheaters are born

same for me man, even if u got out with a chick for months, fuck, etc. i don't get it man, i am retarded

too real

I am retaded

They're not romance novels but My Struggle will have this

i hate the feigned indifference you're supposed to have about relationships

why can't i be sincere without some harpy thinking i'm infatuated? it's like you're meant to pretend you're talking to 3 other girls at all times and she's lucky to get a shred of your attention, or else you're a loser with no other options

yeah sometimes I genuinely want to do something nice for my girlfriend or buy her something but she would probably think I was too invested in her and get creeped out. Why do I got to pretend to be a sociopath in order to get girls to stick with me?

Secretly a massive Knoseguard fan. Anticipation for last book, yes. Oh, yes. Every time he says shrimps I smoke a cig and think about my father's hygiene for a disproportional amount of time compared to how much I think about him in general as living person. Then I continue.

Maybe Madame Bovary? Idk tho, I stopped reading after twenty pages because the amount of detail was excruciatingly boring

Just do it anyway you twat. If that's what scares them away then so be it. Your insincerity can only get you so much in return. It can't provide you with the feeling for a few moments after you sincerely express something you know will backfire, when you finally become vulnerable enough to be hurt so badly that later you won't have to feign your indifference at all.

thangs for the actual recommendation family

There's a difference between not being impulsive and acting sincerely. Maybe she'd love your gift, maybe she'd like you to be invested in her.

I think there's a How It's Made episode about it