You know it's true

You know it's true

Sargon? Bioshock? Watchmen? Why?

this is retarded

add moby-dick and wheelocks latin

i knew it
not that there aren't wonderful posters on this board, but 90% of the discourse appears to be fueled by those who exclusively consume pop-philosophy and trite fiction

no, see, those would actually represent a sincere to transcend one's ignorance, which cannot be said of the majority here

I watch Sargon because I value truth and facts

True as of 2017 with the influx of illiterate crossboarders from /pol/

Sargon didn't even finish his A levels. Embarrassing.

Not in the slightest

>you will never have ~2009-2014 Veeky Forums back
why live

Veeky Forums is a leftist (not retarded American left which is just slightly left of far right) board. I miss when the retards from /pol/ were actually debated or just ignored like the imbeciles they are.

This sucks. There's an actual good one floating around on here.

I’ve been lurking /pol/ for some time and they hate youtubers

nice meme, but why Bioshock there? Bioshock is a fantastic game.

Babbys first Ayn Rand

Idk ayan rand probably

>Bioshock is a fantastic game.

>babby mode corridor-shooter remake of System Shock 2
>moral of the game: WILL U MURDER BABIES.... OR NOT MURDER BABIES
>"fantastic"

shut up
Do you know what fantastic means?

Like the fact a beard doesn't hide weight?

your summary of WILL YOU MURDER BABIES OR NOT MURDER BABIES gave me a hearty chuckle

I only wiki smart obscure philosophers you fag. I've read more of Ernst Cassirers wiki page than any of you plebs

>I've read more of Ernst Cassirers wiki page than any of you plebs
Days like this I really see how far I have to go.

Pretty dated of OP, it stems from all the Randposting from board-hopping /v/irgins who got into their first work of literature through Bioshock and didn't even understand it's a critique of Rand. Hasn't been a problem on Veeky Forums in the past 5-6 years.

Yes he always finds a rational way backed up by evidence and isn't emotional like the es jay double us and feminists. Big up Sargon!

i hope this is irony

>I’ve been lurking /pol/
Brainlet.

This one doesn't even make any sense. Pseudtubers like sargon aren't talked about that much here and neither are bioshock and watchmen.

despite being a criticism of Rand's entire garbage ideology

Not provocative or true. It's not even worth rating. Don't even try again

>I miss when the retards from /pol/ were actually debated or just ignored like the imbeciles they are.
>not spamming pure ideology or spooks untill they go away
Come on son

I agree with your post. The only thing on that image that is truly Veeky Forums is "start with the Greeks" and maaaybe Wikipedia.

>bioshock
>watchment
>some e-celeb
The fuck is this. Veeky Forums is entry-level novellas and newbies complaining Book 2 of the Iliad.

I guess I should start smoking and fashion my receding hairline into a comb over.

It is for this reason that I am an anti-theist.

I keked very Loudly. Thanks.

>not getting jokes

>not retarded American left which is just slightly left of far right
The fuck is this meme? American left is literally "death to all white people" now.

This is why you don't let your kids use /pol/

>he doesn't own a robe to chill in
>he doesn't fucking shave
>he doesn't wear his fucking glasses
>he leaves his desk a mess
easiest things in that pic to fix. gets him 90% of the way to his ideal
working out, reading, and staying off the chans are all habits and are harder tho
shame about the hair and jawline too
smoking and rocking chairs are for nerds

I read 109 books last year, according to Goodreads. Most of them were classical philosophical texts and secondary literature from well-regarded scholars. I'm also a phD candidate studying in one of the top European instituions and have a confirmed IQ of130+. Still, I'm an unironic anti-semite and white separatist. Your turn, soy one

>read 109 books last year
less than 356 is brainlet tier desu
> Most of them were classical philosophical texts and secondary literature from well-regarded scholars
>(((well-regarded scholars)))
>phD candidate studying in one of the top European instituions
>being a collegecuck
sad desu
>confirmed IQ of130+
that's it? barely beats the average here
>unironic anti-semite and white separatist
>he isn't so chad minorities and kikes flee and throw themselves to his feet in fear and awe

:^)

Cool mang. Want to smoke weed together?

>things that didn't happen

For the half political discussions, which board is better for proper debate and truth finding Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums?

/v/ and /mlp/

This is a board for literature, so for discussions about a specific work, Veeky Forums, but for more general discussions it would likely be Veeky Forums.

As sad as that is, Veeky Forums is BY FAR the best board for serious discussion. There's some people here that actually know how to read.

Those moments where you actually engage in thoughtful debate or receive worthwhile advice are incredibly rare though. Almost all of the time it's the worst, snobbiest parts of /pol/ flooding in posting weird alt-right shit. But for that incredibly rare chance that you come across an actually sensible person, it's worth it.

HNNNG where do I meet a qt with a columbine tattoo?

I can absolutely believe there are cross posters from v and pol but as a board lit still has its own culture at least if we ignore person threads.
I hop lit doesn’t become a fast board otherwise we will be seeing a lot more Peterson and videogame threads talking about how ‘epic’ bioshock and shadow of the colossus are

The only reason people care about high iq is because they haven’t contributed anything to philosophy or science so they feel the need to prove their intelligence with a number.
Low iq is legitimately bad though

Why is this thread still up
mods are so fucking shit
and no OP, your shitty image is barely accurate

also
>larping this hard

Maybe if you started coming here circa 2016.

Real Veeky Forums starter pack is like
>Infinite Jest
>bottle of gin
>Zizek vids
>goodreads.com
>mocking John Green

>Im a rational skeptic books for this feel?
>I loved watchmen the movie, what are some lit graphic novels Veeky Forums?
>What books have the same aesthetic as bioshock Veeky Forums?