I want to read more people like morality man (Peter Hitchens), Theodore Darlrymple, Roger scruton, etc...

I want to read more people like morality man (Peter Hitchens), Theodore Darlrymple, Roger scruton, etc. It can be a literary figure, journalist, or philosopher.

Alasdair MacIntyre.

you want grumpy old style conservatives?

I haven't read any of those people but i'm going to recommend Burke.

Burke is a conservative, but not particularly religious though, at least not in his writings.

I want to cut myself but I and I don't want scars. What should I do? I was thinking of getting a cat and letting it scratch me.

t. lefty

bump

read someone better like Julius Evola

>Reading scruton
shiggy

>morality man (Peter Hitchens), Theodore Darlrymple, Roger scruton
pseuds
you wanna read an interesting 'reactionary'? try john lukacs
this too

>pseuds

sorry for denigrating your idols

>reading someone makes them your idols

of course not. it was your wounded reaction that gave it away.

That's my reaction to everyone that uses the word 'pseud' on here as a means of feigning taste and intelligence, irrespective to the topic at hand.

t. midwit

People, like you, that use the words 'midwit' and 'pseud' unironically are, ironically, midwits and pseuds.

>no u
not him, but he had every right to be dry in his answer. Reading a thread that starts with
>morality man (Peter Hitchens)
can really make a man angry. Usually, following the phrase "morality man", someone would expect Kant, or Rawls, or Burke, not fucking Hitchens.

>can really make a man angry. Usually, following the phrase "morality man", someone would expect Kant, or Rawls, or Burke, not fucking Hitchens
Show me the internet meme with either of those as morality man, you fat autist.

John Finnis

daily reminder

Douglas Murray

Beautiful.

based /int/

>it was the best of memes, it was the worst of memes

honestly, /int/ must be the most meme-rich board on Veeky Forums

They made the best anti-american meme of all time, the mutt meeme.

also the american burger spurdos

and NEVER FORGET the /int/ autist from the channel islands. most hilarious shit ever.

just re-reading that message the austrian user sent his sister... my sides i'm crying

anybody has the version of this meme but with the amerimutt coming out of /int/?