Is this an accurate depiction of the German invasion of Paris?

Is this an accurate depiction of the German invasion of Paris?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, Danger 5 is a historically accurate programme. Especially the second season where Hitler attends an American highschool.

I know this is supposed to be funny and all, but those uniforms are totally inaccurate.

yes

I love how often this show nonchalantly killed women. It's so rare and played so straight that it surprises me every time. And then there's that one time when it's called out.

>you hit a women
>I PUNCHED A NAZI

>nazis keep getting portrayed as SA post 1934 although it lost complete relevance after the night of the long knives

they never had to "invade" paris
france military collapsed before they reached paris

educate/10

Seems legit.

The nazis didn't have talking dogs until 1943, so no.

Common historical misconception. They had talking dogs before 1943, however Nazi talking dogs are another story.

No, that's how
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

french """""""restistance""""" is a fucking joke. comparing them to southern partisians and polish ones is a fucking disgrace and dishonour to the men and women that fell on the battlefield

there were experimental test units for the higher ranking officials of the Reich even before the invasion of Poland

but they certainly didn't have the capabilities of the later dog mecha-scientists, and were prone to psychotic attacks and tail-following schizophrenic fits

>comparing them to southern partisians and polish ones is a fucking disgrace and dishonour
How so? Lots of women in every country slept with soldiers.

It's not like any of the partisans accomplished anything on their own. Polish partisans were crushed at every point until the Soviet army came, and Italian partisans accomplished nothing until the US and UK armies invaded and the government already collapsed.

>dailymail
Honestly I'm pretty sure the article is legit but
>dailymail

bump

Nice picture, they sure look fucking happy in it.
Oh wait...

>This much denial
The woman on the right is clearly smiling user.

Is that happiness or contentedness?

>smile to the picture whore or i'll fucking rip you open
Gee I wonder why she "smiled"

He fucked you all.

The picture is from WW1.

Read up on the yugoslavian partisans.

>How so? Lots of women in every country slept with soldiers.
This.

Women have always been whores no matter where you go so it shouldn't be surprising that they sleep with the victors.

>It's not like any of the partisans accomplished anything on their own.
Don't tell the Americans, the realisation that they won't be able to defeat a foreign invading army with their AR-15s hurts their feelings.

Factually partisan activity only works if it supports actual military. Partisan activity on its own with little strategic guidance is completely pointless.

NOTLKs wasn't event planned, shit was entirely a fluke, Rhom was the only one supposed to be killed.

But that never happened, because of the part where Hitler went back in time.