Whats the best bible book that isn't pentateuch eccl/psalm or gospels?

Whats the best bible book that isn't pentateuch eccl/psalm or gospels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfzyDRB1_M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Job

it has the best language at least

Job

That boy’s head is a clit

Btw the answer is Revelations ;-)

Ecclesiastes. Paul's letters are overrated though they have their moments. As the other anons said, Job and Revelation are great too.

Oh fug I didn't see you disqualified Ecclesiastes

For non-christians I would recommend reading:

1 Ecclesiastes
2 Job
3 Proverbs
4 Revaluations

James is good if you want to learn about what Christianity is really about, as it is a sort of guide to Christianity.

Romans is a letter to the Christian's in the civilized world, so it applies more today than most other books.

>Revaluations
wwwwww

ISAIAH

Sorry. You are clearly intellectually superior. I will refrain from posting from now on.

Also "wwwwww" is not a word.

I like the two Samuels in the OT, and the two Corinthians in the NT, as well as the James already referenced.

Job

Jonah, Job, Genesis, Exodus, Samuel, Lamentation, Esther and Daniel.

Daniel

the book of Ruth obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=xfzyDRB1_M8

Proverbs.
>tfw too lazy to memorize the Prophets to the point I can actually get Revelations

Job + Ecclesiastes are very very good

The Sams and Kings are GOAT (all the 'history' is though)

I haven't read the bible since confirmation, but I liked Ecclesiastes and Revelations. I don't remember anything about the book of Job, so after browsing this thread I'll reread it

Ever read the Maccabees in the Apocrypha? If not, do so immediately.

Isaiah is actually extremely underrated.

this

Catholic bible, so of course I/II. Is it worth checking around for III Maccabees?

ESTHER
S
T
H
E
R

oh shit can I change my answer

The Epistle of James. The entire concept of Christianity packed into about 4 concise pages. Don't need much else.

Romans and Hebrews.