L'anomie: un roman existentialiste

Thread 2 for the literary sensation of the millennia, we have an official pdf version released.
drive.google.com/open?id=1CVIcBJmk5IEvcu7zMI3SbLT82r5VgLmG
Discuss the masterpiece, ponder the meaninglessness of existence, debate the morality of user, Gumshoe, and the tapir.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropfile.to/ZuVzCfX
docs.google.com/document/d/1Hh_X2K_3IGGGfpUqaObDTuvxgK_Pzm25yOQcuiitCXc/edit?usp=sharing
dropfile.to/LOCjxYe
instagram.com/p/BeqUEQSFIul/?hl=nb
youtube.com/watch?v=zVjvmTwVxak&t=
youtube.com/channel/UCmrscB5lMf-yaOiygC7WzTA/about
dropfile.to/RtKJ1EE
dropfile.to/1Zw8x3H
strawpoll.me/15070577
youtube.com/user/ArielBissett/about
youtube.com/user/polandbananasBOOKS/about
youtube.com/user/PeruseProject/about
youtube.com/user/jessethereader/about
youtube.com/user/abookutopia/about
dropfile.to/TYSy3dw
lulu.com/sell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate to tell you, OP, but that is not a properly revised product.

Reduce the size of the pages so that they match the cover, and add a page break to every chapter end, and we're gucci.

We now need chapter summaries for part 1 and 3, as well as an introduction, general commentary, and complete analysis.

Im about to go to sleep right now but i might do some of that little shit tomorrow if people care enough about it

And a translator's note

new cover

I like this a lot

Op this needs more revising. You hadly edited it at all after what you said. At least add some formatting to obvious unrelated shitpiles of text.

alternative cover in pic rel.

svg is here:

dropfile.to/ZuVzCfX

change all the back text, i just ripped what's there from the foreword

Proud to have played a part in this desu

Someone who is dedicated and skilled could volunteer.
Nothing against OP.

Only problem is this image was made by someone else online

I really like this painting of fish

then edit cover credit into the inkscape svg found here this was made in haste, there's a typo and stock text down on the lhs of the back

I will admit that I am a retard, but in also a very tired retard who doesn't have the time nor the patience for editing. If you want me to I can reopen the doc and you can edit collectively, or I could post the doc as in in view only and people could copy it and exise the things they don't like? Whichever, but I am legitimately about to go to sleep so it's out of my hands at this point.

Richfag here, how much would it cost to actually get copies of this printed?

Save a copy of the current version and then reopen it to edition, obviously.

We should pool money and make Cliff give us feedback
This

Upon further consideration, the doc is now reopened to edition. However, please note that this phase of the writing is ONLY for revision. If you're a newfriend and add your garbage someone will just delete it.
docs.google.com/document/d/1Hh_X2K_3IGGGfpUqaObDTuvxgK_Pzm25yOQcuiitCXc/edit?usp=sharing

shopping around, i think a 1-off printing is going to be around 40-50 usd.

new cover pic with attrib. added and the typo on the back cover corrected

'There is nothing beyond the text"
Fix that up real quick please.

took too long but here

I can translate in 'proper' french if you want. It's not too bad but it can be better.

That would be nice. I just stole a bunch of posts from the last thread and ran it through google translate

Done.

Here is the final version. SVG is here: dropfile.to/LOCjxYe

Changes:

> Made it 6x9in. (looking at the web shops, those dims seem easier to get printed).
> Fixed the shade of orange used (!!!)

If anyone prefers 3d glasses camus cover art, it's is stacked below the fishes image in the SVG.

Let's get money together and make Cliff give us feedback.

Okay, now it's ready.

I tried, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.

« Dans la plus habituelle des traditions du forum, ils se sont demandé s'ils pouvaient écrire un roman existentialiste dans la même veine que L'Étranger, La Nausée et En attendant Godot. Ici se mêlent et se bousculent la dépression la plus grande, la plus anxieuse des anxiétés, l’insignifiance la plus signifiante et le tabagisme le plus nauséabond. Ils se conjuguent dans un même procédé, dans une même fusion, et ce afin de produire la littérature la plus prétentieusement introspective possible [...]
« Sans Dieu, tout est permis. » Nulle part cela n'est plus vrai que dans cette entreprise. Ils ont écrit ce qu'ils voulaient, l'ont rempli de mèmes, de saloperies et de réflexions excrémentielles. Ils ont remplacé le Seigneur par un dieu de Merde et puis se sont mis à l'honorer. Finie l'infinité théonymique judéo-chrétienne : voici venu la sainte Merde qui les transcendera tous.

Le nouvel évangile que constitue ces écrits Veeky Forumstéens est une bénédiction pour celui qui sait voir. Ce n'est plus là œuvre de littérature commune, habituelle, accessible à un homme seul et réalisable par lui. Non, c’est la mise en place durable de clichés fugaces, la fixation dans l'éternité de la plus instante des brièvetés. Ces saintes Écritures capturent à elles seules l'essence d'un million d'hâtifs rêves fiévreux, fixent en un seul ouvrage l’âme de toute une communauté maladive et malsaine [...]
Vous savez que c'est la merde quand une recette de gâteau apparaît au milieu de votre roman. Que voulez-vous ? ils sont fidèles à leurs principes.
Le plus drôle dans tout ça, c'est que, d'une manière ou d'une autre, les gens ont bel et bien réussi à s'adapter à toutes ces divagations existentialistes et ont réussi à philosopher dans ce foutu bordel. C'est admirable. En vérité je vous le dis, c’est vraiment un putain de roman existentialiste [...]
Imaginez l’enfant déformé et difforme de Pynchon et Beckett et vous commencerez à voir le tableau. »

Im on page ten, I need to know wrote this so I can suck his dick and fondle his balls.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you should really use "deepL", it's much better than google translate. It's not perfect, but hey, it's not like there's much choice..

For instance :
« « Sans Dieu, tout est permis. » Nulle part cela n'est plus vrai que dans cette entreprise. Ils ont écrit ce qu'ils voulaient, l'ont rempli de mèmes, de saloperies et de réflexions excrémentielles. Ils ont remplacé le Seigneur par un dieu de Merde et puis se sont mis à l'honorer. Finie l'infinité théonymique judéo-chrétienne : voici venu la sainte Merde qui les transcendera tous. »

=

'"Without God, everything is permitted." Nowhere is this more true than in this undertaking. They wrote what they wanted, filled it with memes, crap and excrements. They replaced the Lord with a god of shit and then they began to honor Him. The Jewish-Christian theonymic infinity is over: here comes the holy shit that will transcend them all.'

A few mistakes, but it should be easy to understand

mmkay I tried my best at fixing shit up, OP. You can close the new doc anytime now.

Are we going with the fish cover?
Why does it look so shitty and low resolution?

because google docs is shit at scaling pictures

*« Dans la plus pure tradition du forum, ils

I'm updating the breams cover, can you make a tiny version, maybe around 150 words?

Dans la plus pure tradition du forum, ils se sont demandé s'ils pouvaient écrire un roman existentialiste dans la même veine que L'Étranger, La Nausée ou En attendant Godot. Ici se mêlent et se bousculent la dépression la plus grande, la plus anxieuse des anxiétés, l’insignifiance la plus signifiante et le tabagisme le plus nauséabond. Ils se conjuguent dans un même procédé, dans une même fusion, et ce afin de produire la littérature la plus prétentieusement introspective possible. Vous savez que c'est la merde quand une recette de gâteau apparaît au milieu de votre roman : imaginez l’enfant hideux et difforme de Pynchon et Beckett et vous commencerez à voir le tableau.

« Sans Dieu, tout est permis. » Nulle part cela n'est plus vrai que dans cette entreprise. Ils ont écrit ce qu'ils voulaient, l'ont rempli de mèmes, de saloperies et de réflexions excrémentielles. Ils ont remplacé le Seigneur par un dieu de Merde et puis se sont mis à l'honorer. Finie l'infinité théonymique judéo-chrétienne : voici venu la sainte Merde qui les transcendera tous.

176 words + I fixed a few mistakes

Clifford Lee Sargent's PO box:
PO Box 1572 St. Petersburg FL 33731
I found it here: instagram.com/p/BeqUEQSFIul/?hl=nb

Gregory B. Sadler:
From the video description: "Anyone who wants a book reviewed in this series can feel free to send me a copy - contact me directly to get the best address!"
youtube.com/watch?v=zVjvmTwVxak&t=

Harold Bloom
Title:
Sterling Professor of the Humanities and English
Address:
53 Wall St, New Haven, CT 06511-8916
just saying

Someone break it down for the late comers.
How is it structured? Is it like Hypersphere or tundra? How does it compare to them? I've only read a few parts but it seems to follow the same chaotic rambling they did.

pleb

I don't think I expressed enough of an opinion for you to call me that

Katie loves classic books:
"For publishers: I do not review self-published books or ebooks, for anything else though feel free to reach out to me!"
youtube.com/channel/UCmrscB5lMf-yaOiygC7WzTA/about

well then we're in luck, our book happens to be a penguin classic

>tfw carli will never read our book

is there any way to get a fake penguin classic published? You'd have to find a shady publisher who would do that and then mail her a copy yourself.

Thanks. Done.

New SVG: dropfile.to/RtKJ1EE

I vote for not having the authors name. Like the other penguin classics with anonymous authors.

what does the side of the book on those look like?

I will open my asshole for the pleasure of a rich user who mails out copies.

I agree

alright who of you idiots is doing page-level formatting???

DO NOT DO PAGE-LEVEL FORMATTING UNTIL THE MARGINS AND PAGE SIZES ARE SET FOR PUBLICATION YOU MONGOLOIDS

ALSO, STOP USING A BUNCH OF NEWLINES TO FORM PAGE BREAKS

ctrl+enter creates a genuine page break.

to create chapter titles do:
> (blank line, unless at the beginning of a page)
> (ball)
> (blank line)
> (chapter title)
> (blank line)
Then select the chapter title and choose 'HEADING 1', and accordingly for chapter subsections etc.

I'm disabled, you do it.

im jealous of ur collection

here it is with noauthor, and svg: dropfile.to/1Zw8x3H

let's take a vote:

strawpoll.me/15070577

no author will make it look more official when we try to pass it off to normies

What about the "introduction and notes by ANONYMOUS" on the back?

this book should seriously get published. just to show ppl nihilism is to be outed

Anyone know how we can send it to PewDiePie?

Some other high profile BookTuber's:

Ariel Bissett:
"For business inquiries, please contact me at: [email protected]. I do not accept self-published books, thanks!"
youtube.com/user/ArielBissett/about

polandbananasBOOKS:
"business inquiries: [email protected]"
youtube.com/user/polandbananasBOOKS/about

PeruseProject:
"Need to contact me about book related things? You can do so here: [email protected]"
youtube.com/user/PeruseProject/about

jessethereader:
"For business inquiries contact me at [email protected]"
youtube.com/user/jessethereader/about

abookutopia:
"Business Inquires only: [email protected]"
youtube.com/user/abookutopia/about

ugh good catch. updated

and svg, as usual: dropfile.to/TYSy3dw

in the doc too.

We could also use a pseudonym

if we do then u guys edit it into the svg, im not f'ing with this anymore

im leaving now to drink a ginger ale and watch an ep of Westworld

Typo on page 79. Just after (((Zuckerberg))), "ill" is written instead of "will"

Not page 79 in the new doc
The doc is still editable though.

>Editanons got rid of the existence existence existence epilogue in favor of shoving a bunch of random crap after the fin
They have no style, they have no grace, etc.

no no no, we don't need any more retarded youtubers coming to Veeky Forums. fuck off

>don't go on Veeky Forums a few days
>miss this

great work guys, read some of it already and it was hilarious. gonna convert it to epub later and read on my kindle.

Did any booktubers review Totalitarianism in a Tundra?

sell this shit op i'd buy it

lulu.com/sell

i have read some of it. Are most of the references to the third wave after ww2?

Hey guys, if you read Part 1 and 3 you could critique the chapters, it wasnt done yet.

Veeky Forums please know that the version OP posed is not the official definitive final version.

Consider it a blueprint to how it should look.

In La Frenzie, at the end there should be a yesterday, not tomorrow

You can download the doc directly as epub, it's much easier.

When will it be the final version? Should I go through it and edit/clean up? I wrote a decent amount of this one

I also liked the 'how can there be an end if there is no beginning' stuff. Should re-add it.

Not a fan of the fish cover desu. I know it's a penguin-esque thing but I think something more zany or abstract would fit here.

could we ship out free copies to every co-author ?

no.

Hello guys, i just discovered this thread and, if I think I understand the project, I don't understand why you want the cover in French.

Btw, i'm a french baguette f you want help to translate. If someone wants to explain the whole project, i'm interested.

I dont understand it either, and I wrote a whole chapter.

It's a collection of existental short stories.

You don't understand despite wanting to.

Et ainsi, anonyme se vit attouché par l'anomie.

Oujourduix c'est le baguette

It's Pynchon meets Beckett but in the form of retarded vignettes sometimes holding a loose storyline.
It's french because france is associated with aesthetic existentialism.

this was the best at the beginning, better get this finished and sorted out before it goes into a total cringefest

Ok, thanks all for your answers. I will take a look !

OP revising is pretty much done. You can format the official complete version into a book and possibly start a new thread.

bumping for this

Hey honest question, why do you guys always put a space before an exclamation point when writing in English?

I don't know, I do the same thing in french

ok while we are waiting for OP
>favorite story
>unironically best story
>best shitpost

Why dont you begin ?

>Waiting For GF
>Les Boche
>Ecce! Senza Fine!
Try to find a flaw

Because there's one in French and old habits die hard.

I am very surprised nobody deleted my contribution.

Same

we are three