Yesterday 14 i was a poor sobbing mess, still crying because my woman left me. BUT...

Yesterday 14 i was a poor sobbing mess, still crying because my woman left me. BUT, yesterday 14 i ended reading Women by /ourguy/ Chinaski. Thing is, i was this poor sobbing loser yesterday morning, and something clicked inside my head and:

>started drinking beer at 12:00PM
>then throw inside a quarter of an LSD trip at 1300PM
>then at 2PM started DUDE WEED
so i got all effects combined.

then, inspired by /ourguy/, i called my ex, told her i wanted to talk to her, real deal. she couldnt so we had to talk at night. i said OK, chinaski always said OK, very zen guy, unless he was too drunk.

so then after my girl said later, i called an old ex, some sort of old FWB ex, she was crazy as fuck, called her, told her HEY COME HERE TODAY, LETS HAVE SOME BEERS. And she said yes. Then she came, we had some sweet wine, she was even crazier than when i met her, something felt good about seeing her again, then i said some music she listened was trash and she got super offended, because her family was poor and some dumb shit, and she leave loooool. she even wanted to close the door hard but i catched it. that crazy whore lol.

so after she was gone and i was literally loling in my floor, i called my woman, my ex, told her what i felt. she really got her heart softened, she was such a bitch, but today 14, not so much. Told her i wanted to go to the beach with her family, that i deserved it, i wanted the sea, the salt, the sun and her lips. She chuckled through the phone. Got that.

Now im eating chocolate.

How did i do?

Nice blog.

wow cool feedback.

Surreal and foreboding, one feels the narrator may soon lose his sanity, commit a violent crime, or both. Or perhaps he's just a mongoloid who took too many drugs. 7/10

Thank you my man.

sounds retarded, plase get your life together

im REAL, REAL you fuck. but thanks for passing by to say hi.

>alcohol and acid
>calling a tab of LSD a "LSD trip"
>only taking 1/4 of a tab
What a fucking piece of shit

not him but mixing any amount of acid with weed is always intense for me desu, both on their own are pretty chill

its what it is. take or leave it. i still got the effect, i got dizzy because of the weed, but got this sharp mind because of the microdose. so i was this suave motherfucker with smooth talk and no worries. never felt better.

i told my old FWB that she was fat too looooool i guess that got her a bit sensitive.

kino/10

bumo

Depends on your afterthought after all what happened.

im prety alright with everything. my soul is satisfied.

Sounds like destructive behaviour and really depressing

its the art life.

t. child.

oh wew lad you trying to take the piss out of the alpha dog bukowski? nothing but the more obvious points of the surface style penetrated that thick callused tumor you call a brain, huh? Did you GET THAT? fuck off my board

well no i didnt. i just writing down what i did on feb 14 INSPIRED by his book. i think he lays down a pretty legit work/life ethics.

sheeeeeit well if you had read the book it was about coming to terms with being an older guy with not too many options left to him chasing what little fame he has left in his life to keep supporting himself and maybe grow a little less selfish. Not dump a shit ton of drugs in his system, prank call a couple girls he randomly dialed and then post about it like a subhuman.

but i wont jump to the conclusion, thats for when im older and puking blood doesnt seem funny anymore, i want the ride first.

alright brother go ride the cock carousel but at least clean your room first ffs

room is impeccable, bucko.

can i get a summary of this book and its philosophy?

Guy is chick magnet but also a jackass. Everybody sexes everybody. Then he stops being extreme jackass, cools down, values stability. The end.

Philosophy is never say no to life. Also "just keep going" and "no matter what, give your 100% to your art".

Good book.

Read it.

>Now im eating chocolate.
Funny way of saying "dick", user.

Haha hilarious penis, right?

Ctrl+F and no underage b& is this what Veeky Forums has really become? Fuck civilization.

t. 17 yo.