How does one put into action the "ride the tiger" philosophy?

How does one put into action the "ride the tiger" philosophy?

>“Neither pleasure nor pain should enter as motives when one must do what must be done.”

>“My principles are only those that, before the French Revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal.”

I'm guessing it's about being conservative in the traditional sense, religiously orthodox (no shitty heterodox schools), have a family, live according to a transcendent purpose (conforming to the will and morals of God) instead of transient or personal/collective purposes. And do whatever is right, regardless if it is hard or risky. Transcend the ego in some way, theosis or enlightenment.
Finally, create something of value that lasts beyond your life?
Is this what Evola would agree with?

You didn't even read the book

>have a family, be religious
No. He explicitely rejects this Which you'd knew if you read the book

For fucks sake "hey I'm interestedin this book but instead of reading it a short dumbed down second hand interpretation is what I want"
Please kill yourself.

I read it and his other books years ago, don't feel like re-reading them

don't reread them please for the love of God, don't read evola. he says absolutely nothing you wouldn't be able to figure out from some careful thought and perusing of the Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas and Greek philosophy. Just do the leg work yourself, read the primary sources, think carefully, examine the world today and you will come to much cleaner conclusions than you would being led around in the dark by a spiritual invalid with a boner for Chad

Is he molesting a fucking tiger

“Modern man has not only to fight against materialism, but must also defend himself from the snares and allures of false supernaturalism. His defense will be firm and effective only if he is capable of returning to the origins, of assimilating the ancient traditions, and then of relying upon the ascesis to carry out the task of reestablishing his inner condition. For it is through this that these traditions will reveal to him their deepest and perennially real content and show him, step by step, the path.”

yeah this is just stolen from Blavatsky and could easily be derived from source texts instead of being a fascist homosexual retard

horrible prose too

>homo
he was straight and against faggots, you should read him before speaking
>blavatsky
heterodox new-age crackpot, into the garbage she goes

>fascist is the derogatory term

>I'm guessing it's about being conservative in the traditional sense, religiously orthodox (no shitty heterodox schools), have a family, live according to a transcendent purpose (conforming to the will and morals of God) instead of transient or personal/collective purposes. And do whatever is right, regardless if it is hard or risky. Transcend the ego in some way, theosis or enlightenment.
>Finally, create something of value that lasts beyond your life
You don't want Evola you want Islam

>But I don't tolerate all the opinions of the godof islam
Ironic

>create something of value
>you want islam

Christians are pure evil blood cultists, and I'm not a virgin so I could give a flying fuck how many women you depict laughing, it has no effect, post more, all that will happen is I get a boner
>new age crackpot
she said a huge number of things that were blatantly true and obvious, Evola and Guenon went out of their way to steal ideas from Theosophy and Ariosophy which again is just Theosophy with Nordicism attached
>Evola wasn't a homosexual
>he doesn't believe in physiognomy
that man was extremely fucking gay and Guenon was a gigantic incel

>>You don't want Evola you want Islam
>>But I don't tolerate all the opinions of the godof islam
Why should I?

>Evola denounced homosexuality as "useless" for his purposes. He did not neglect sadomasochism, so long as sadism and masochism "are magnifications of an element potentially present in the deepest essence of eros."
wtf, why are heterosexual ph*Losophers such degenerates?

>theosophy has s-some t-truths...
it's shit and so is that fat woman
>Guenon was a gigantic incel
he was married and had kids. do your research.

>quoting wikipedia regarding far-right thinkers
this is like quoting 1star amazon reviews of literary classics, so many keks
for example:
>Evola also advocated rape (among other forms of male domination of women) because he saw it "as a natural expression of male desire". This misogynistic outlook stemmed from his extreme right views on gender roles, which demanded absolute submission from women. - wikipedia

yes, thank you professors, because traditional gender roles that have been normative and true for thousands of years in basically every culture are "extreme"
but this new feminist shit that we are experimenting with in the West is "not extreme" and totally healthy

mfw agreeing surprisingly.
still want my fag sexs though desu

>conforming to the will and morals of god
>unless inconvenient

>transcend the ego
>just not mine

>“Neither pleasure nor pain should enter as motives when one must do what must be done.”
Hinduism and Buddhism go into that a lot. You might enjoy the Bhagavad Gita. Oppenheimer thought of it as inspiring his duty to help develop the atomic bomb even if it might lead to great tragedy.

>still want my fag sexs though desu
everyone has defilements that need purification.
the hard part is recognizing what they are while living in a culture that not only permits basically everything but also compels us to seek pleasure and consumption and new entertainment constantly

>tfw don't like consuming all the things, just want quiet intimacy and contemplation.
Is that really a defilement too?

>conforming to a false god whose teachings were spread by a pedophile prophet
>transcend the ego
pick 1

you can be incel and have a spouse
>just keeps saying its shit but Evola and Guenon lifted shit from her teachings and so did all the nordicist esotericists who taught ariosophy from List to Lanz and Haushofer

>fat woman who mixed and matched dozens of religions and philosophies together into a steaming pile of shit
>complain that other people are "copying" her smorgasbord of jumbled ideas
I can see how you'd make such an elementary mistake

riding the tiger is accepting that traditionalism is dead and will always remain dead

I pick two. The point of this pick one meme is to state mutually exclusive positions fuckbrain.

eww

It's worse than that. Not only are they permitted and encouraged, your participation is also expected. If you choose to opt out or even show indifference, you become a pariah.
Yes.
>1 John 2:15-17 [15]Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. [16]For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. [17]And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

>How does one put into action the "ride the tiger" philosophy?

You smash the cage.

yes

YES

Please don't respond if you don't understand the subject.

I know who Evola is, faggot. Go masturbate to the fat Latina girls in your remedial English class.

the tiger
he smashed the faggot OP
yes
YES
the OP is a fag

Execute those revolutionist fools with guillotine. A guillotine for every publican. Spill their lordless blood all over the street of Paris and dye France red with the blood of infidels.

Since the "Father" doesn't exist I am more pure than Evola's ideology allows.
mfw

>molesting a 300kg murder machine
I'm pretty sure the tiger is consenting.

>not caressing a mare
What a fag!

BECAUSE HE SAT IN A WHEELCHAIR AND WAS IMPOTENT AND HAD TO DIG OUT HIS FAEKAL MATTER OUT WITH HIS FINGERS ERRY DAY! BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WORK FOR A LIVING ONE SINGLE DAY IN HIS LIFE.

>Christians are pure evil blood cultists

>Evola

/sig/ and ride it out until far-right anarchism happens, then we kill the tiger
alternatively accelerationism

something something enjoy the degeneracy? ironic acceptance, holding an ideology while knowing how shit it is? using the status quo to your advantage?
idk havent read him

He says very explicitly in the book: maintain a traditional orientation inwardly while having absolute external freedom. In the part where he talks about the kind of life you lead he even recommends wall street or gun running. Basically outwardly do whatever you want as long as the inside is detached from it and focused on traditional truths.

you're a posturing retard
dude they literally drink his blood and their church hierarchy eats babies

>buddhism
>do no harm for a living
>white fascist gimp
>run guns lmao
I do love how these traditionalists respect traditions!

He wasn't a buddhist

>every major tradition
>god is in everyone
>white fascist gimp
>gas the jews lol
Such wisdom. I remember that from the Gita.

Found you

>reee!!! I hate you, Mom and Dad
He converted to Catholicism, right?

Rockhold needs to stop relying soley on a southpaw body kick and a lazy shoulder tuck that gets him hit by cross continental left hands

>He converted to Catholicism, right?
no
You have a really superficial understanding of the world's traditions. Also he never condoned genocide of the Jews.

How's your initiation coming along? Did you decide to join Isis or the Sufis?

I'm not initiated or seeking initiation.

>religious orthodoxy
he was highly related to the traditionalist school, a bunch of perennialists and gnostics
he's in hell right now for all of his paganism