Any good campy outdoorsy and comfy nature books or poetry a large Walden?

Any good campy outdoorsy and comfy nature books or poetry a large Walden?

Pan, by Hamsun
>A lone hunter accompanied only by his faithful dog, Aesop, Thomas Glahn roams Norway's northernmost wilds. Living out of a rude hut at the edge of a vast forest, Glahn pursues his solitary existence, hunting and fishing, until the strange girl Edvarda comes into his life.
> Knut Hamsun provides a lyrical, yet disturbing analysis of love and the dark recesses of the human psyche.

It's also really well written but kind of slow...

please dont post any more pretty girls it makes me really sad

It must be annoying how la autotranslates into large

She has just done a stinky fart that smells like eggs and spinach and it's rising up her skirt into her nostrils and the cameraman's.

OP's be posting fucking gorgeous women tonight, bravo lads these are great phenos. pure gf material, a far cry from the beta hipster faggot types and the sad lit chicks that get shilled on here.

8/10 would spend Valentine's day with

Gib source

well now I'm rock hard so thanks

For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Not comfy at all. If you want comfy Hemingway try some of his short stories. Ages ago I remember reading 5 or 6 about some dude fishing for trout and camping in the wild.

you have lesser aesthetic sensibility that girl is much to robust the greatest features in a girl are pale emaciation dark circles and dark hair
also even better if theyre
-bleeding
-crying
-an old child

Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold
Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard
Summer on the Lakes, in 1843 by Margaret Fuller
Nature by Emerson
The Mountains of California by John Muir

know some girl who has lips and eyes like OP's

i don't know her irl, I got her nudes on IG.

David James Duncan - The River Why

Kalysta mallory

Thanks for the reccs, will evaluate tommoroe . more for your troubles.

Alas i sleep

Well post em

>no qt fragile girl to cuddle on Valentine's Day

>tfw no dirty nora to fart on your lap and stick your fat mickey into on valentine's day

Read Desert Solitaire by Edward Abbey.

Arctic Dreams by Barry Lopez

Books with this aesthetic?

>a large Walden
is this the heir to a huge Orson Welles?

The longer you stare at a woman's face the more awkward it looks and the less it seems like her light is on.

Only the red light.