I am a journalist and want to become controversially famous. How can I do it my way?

I am a journalist and want to become controversially famous. How can I do it my way?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.france24.com/en/author/owen-barnell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You tell me

I thought about writing about myself and marketing it as the work of a genius

By asking other people on the internet for ideas and sell them as your own apparently.

Where can I sell stolen ideas?

Go to bed Tao

Penguin

Actively participate in an ISIS beheading video.
They haven't recorded it from the beheader's perspective yet. Maybe you could get an inside scoop on him after he gets done scooping the victim's insides

This is not a profitable idea. However keep them coming we might be onto something

Burn down the temple of Artemis

Where can I get in touch with ISIS? What their email? Do they have a discord? Keep me posted buddy

If I set a Facebook page for a flash mob, would you come? I need at least 100 people

ZeroNet

Bee yourself

Thanks buddy ! This is great

"Act as if", right?

Tell us a bit about yourself and your circumstances first

Well I am a mid-twenty journalist working for France 24
m.france24.com/en/author/owen-barnell/

I thought about making myself an internet famous in less than 3 months for the sake of a absolutely mad article about this fame driven self-entitled lazy generation

I don't use Facebook

just start talking about muzzies and how they like to fuck goats and kids or some shit

simple lmao

le creatura....

You ain't gonna make it like that.

Go investigate some real shit and die early, dismembered by North Korea, Boko Haram, or the pedophile freemason loge. If you aren't comfortable with the idea of dying, you should at least spend a few years as an hostage in the worst place imaginable (and possibly die).

Then, when you are dead, you can consider the idea of publishing your book.

You could try taking a dump in a public space or having a bunch of dudes gangbang you by the Capitol building