YAAAAAS. SLAAAAY

YAAAAAS. SLAAAAY.

>Carnegie and Kate Greenaway medals reveal more diverse longlist after backlash
After the leading UK prizes for children’s books failed to nominate any authors of colour in 2017, this year highlights a broader range

theguardian.com/books/2018/feb/15/carnegie-and-kate-greenaway-medals-reveal-more-diverse-longlist-after-backlash

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYv9WbgDvN4
youtube.com/watch?v=8rSIz7ZhSrg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The push for 'diversity' in all sorts of awards is a product of the growing importance of social media feedback. People like to see themselves in the mirror.

>we'll sell anyone a beer any day of the week
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYv9WbgDvN4

ccording to di latest report, di number of pickin dem wey no dey inside school for Nigeria na about 10.5 million.

Mr Solomon say di exercise go run for all over di 36 states and Federal Capital Territory wey be Abuja; dem go provide dis money through di Better Education Service Delivery for All (BES-DA) Programme, wey dia plan na to carry dis pickin dem enter classrooms.

E add say di Bank dey work with di National Bureau of Statistics, to make sure say dem check di number of pickin dem wey no dey school well-well, as many states no dey fit do di annual school census.

G-d bless Mr Solomon!

Maybe Shariah law isn't so bad.

Fuck off. It would be worse.
>all books will be about Mohammad
How would that be better?

Islamism is vastly preferable to managerial gynocracy, only a literal cuckold would disagree

If only having the Quran and Hadith is what it takes to remove all degenerate media and degenerate people I would gladly make that sacrifice.

Imagine being a Shariah police volunteer and literally whipping these thots into shape.

>not rather reading about a warrior prophet than shanaynay's thoughts on how oppressed she feels

So they are all narcissists then.

I suspect the 'backlash' was manufactured by middle class whites who hate themselves and by extension their countrys natives.

what about quality?

>mfw that pic isn't shopped
What happened to America, bros?

The liberal seed of corruption was already there at the founding, this is just taking it to its logical end.

This century will see the end of the liberal democracy as the dominant political system.

I love that video. I'm not even a /pol/tard and I know niggers have it hard, but come on. She's only there to insult them. How come those people don't just leave?

'Quality' is codeword for white straight male

No, those are the pawns.

Why do you people come to lit? This is a normie board intended to help people get into classic lit. But you bring this politics shit.

God dammit mods.

>This is a normie board
It is certainly not.

It is one of the most Reddit boards on Veeky Forums; if not the most Reddit board.

>It is one of the most Reddit boards on Veeky Forums; if not the most Reddit board.
Definitely not. That would be /mu/. Go to one of the hobby subs if you want reddit.

>subs
Really makes me think.

>Honorable literary award gives in to 'normie' demands for diversity
>'Normies' expect zero feedback from people who are tired of everything being politicized by 'normies'
Look in the mirror and spit in your face.

Nah, an Islamist society with a relatively liberal philosophy arts and literature sphere would be nice. Sort of an Arab golden age high culture where you can write homoerotic poetry and read Aristotle.

Mass media propaganda is a hell of a drug. The elite love this kind of shit. It keeps people voting the right ways.

This desu.

>Nah, an Islamist society with a relatively liberal philosophy arts and literature sphere would be nice.
Boku is haram, infidel. You only need one book. (Understanding is optional.) Art is haram too. And music. And sex with non-sheep. Off with your head!

> Sort of an Arab golden age high culture where you can write homoerotic poetry and read Aristotle.
The """Arab""" """golden""" age was Persian infidels doing their infidel thing shortly after Arab conquest, before Islam took complete hold. Once Persia became completely islamized (this took a few centuries) the Arabs murdered all the golden agers and ended the golden age.

i don't want this to be true :( poor persians

All this islamophillic larping. I don't think it would be anywhere as good as you think it would be. It would also be just as foreign as the situation we are in now

>having to wake up at 4am

No ty Mahmoud

fellah homo religion

You're a retard.

Islam may be foreign but their traditionalist sensibilities are more compatible with European history and human nature than the silly experiments the identarian left seeks to establish.

It may not be great, but Islam has proven at least somewhat workable for well over a thousand years. If these commies would get what they want it would simply lead to human extinction. Hell, the current West has reproduction rates to the degree that we will die out simply upholding our current degree of 'liberal' values.

Liberalism is Western Europe mode tradition at this point. Middle Eastern or Russian Reaction is the foreign enemy.

>Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilisation, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilisation. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down (((I do not say by what sort of feet))) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life!

>The German nobility stands outside the history of the higher civilisation: the reason is obvious. Christianity and alcohol: the two great means of corruption. Intrinsically there should be no more choice between Islam and Christianity than there is between an Arab and a Jew. The decision is already reached; nobody remains at liberty to choose here. Either a man is a Chandala or he is not. "War to the knife with Rome! Peace and friendship with Islam!"

Traditions aren't good for their own sake, they're good because they preserve. Liberalism does the opposite, it is self-destructive because it upholds no positive values, it only creates a vacuum for other values to exist. This is why it will always fall to other ideologies that it so freely allows to spread within itself. It has no immune system.

The identarian left, the identarian right and Islam are all just forces competing for that territory at the moment.

>rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life

It was though, especially compared to Christian Europe of the time.

I think we need to solve the non-white problem

The non-white problem exists because of universal suffrage.

Liberalism strikes again.

I agree unreservedly but see no way out until total collapse

Luckily accelerationist antipraxis is comfy as fuck.

I'm still scared about getting stuck in Nick Land capitalist super-hell before I can live to see the fruits

am I meant to really care either way for some awards I never paid attention to before

this shouldn't stop me from reading some Homer

> paypal me

Is she one of those fatties who talks about being fat on webcam and that turns some people on or something

It’s a children’s book award. Lit related sure, but most on this board are just getting into classic lit and some philosophy. But this politics game is fucking up lit.

>implying you could opt-out form Mohammed's murderous rage

They just assume that an inequal representation in outcome is proof positive of racism. I wouldn't say these people are stupid but they do not know how to think.

I think you're fucking up Veeky Forums with your whining.

Why would you want to?

I'm glad none of that shit is in Russia yet

it's always the Jews

It doesn't matter if it is good or not. The fact is it is going to happen. It is inevitable in Europe and possibly even America if we keep importing them and the white birth rate remains low.

Except all Russian writers are Poles and all Russian movie directors are Caucasians.