What are some books about RETRIBUTION and peoole getting exactly what they deserve?

What are some books about RETRIBUTION and peoole getting exactly what they deserve?

Bible, Divine Comedy

la creatura..

He killed dozens.

Hes a fucking hero. Those kids made fun of him and he taught them a harsh lesson. I guarantee none of those kids at that school will be doing any bullying any time soon.

No. That mentally ill freak couldn't handle the banter, and resorted to using a gun. He is a coward.

I know a couple high school teachers and they told me bullying is almost nonexistent these days. I guess every school is different but I kind of question bullying scenarios

Good bait

>He is a coward.
He'd be more of a coward if he did nothing at all and just let it continue to happen

Kind of hard to bully when you're dead.

And he'd be less of a coward if he faced his bullies with fists instead of a fucking AR. Needless to say, I have no respect for him whatsoever.

I was a bully in school. Graduated 2008. Some kid told his friend he wanted to kill me and i got the screenshots of it from Facebook and slept on them until i graduated and decided to give him a nice parting gift by taking that shit to the police LMAO

>g-gun c-control w-won't d-do a-anyth-thing!
How does it feel knowing that the NRA has their dick so far up America's ass that everybody has just given up caring about mass shootings?

You are aware that anti-gun groups spend WAY more money on lobbyists than the NRA ever has, right?

I was never explicitly bullied as in getting beat up or whatevr but I was just excluded and nobody talked to me/sat by myself at lunch. honestly I wish somebody did beat me up cause I was a major pussy and now I'm 24 and suicidal and never had a gf. Moral of the story is that bullying is a good thing and I wish I was bullied more.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
Also OP, read My Twisted World.

nothing wrong with what he did
nothing wrong with what you did

also blood meridian is a funny book (unironically)

stockholm syndrome: the post

>I was never explicitly bullied as in getting beat up or whatevr but I was just excluded and nobody talked to me/sat by myself at lunch. honestly I wish somebody did beat me up cause I was a major pussy and now I'm 24 and suicidal and never had a gf. Moral of the story is that bullying is a good thing and I wish I was bullied more.

>grow up in anti-bullying era
>jocks in "Tough guys wear pink" shirts exclude you for being insensitive
>alienation is effectively the same but the institution is no longer on your side

sociopath
kys faggot
shut the fuck up you fucking retard

The Odyssey.

>shut the fuck up you fucking retard
bullying is a good thing for a certain set of kids whose parents never taught them to fight. the absolute weaklings are rarely bullied anyways because they never offer any response

Now, what I want to know is how is he going to explain himself. Most school shootings just end with a suicide but this one might have an interview

>honestly I wish somebody did beat me up cause I was a major pussy and now I'm 24 and suicidal and never had a gf. Moral of the story is that bullying is a good thing and I wish I was bullied more.
user, that's retarded.

Teachers don't know shit and aren't around during every second of the day.

>the absolute weaklings are rarely bullied anyways because they never offer any response
completely the opposite

there is a social hierarchy and competition in highschool, those who don't play the game are left alone, it's the weak competitors who get the worst of it.

really good tbqh, im tired of reactionary bullshit every time a handful of people die

>the absolute weaklings are rarely bullied anyways because they never offer any response
I can confirm this. When people made fun of me I would usually just agree with them because I hated myself even more than the people criticizing me.

The Gulag Archipelago

Kind of this
People have had guns since forever, it's modernity that is destroying us

>When people made fun of me I would usually just agree with them
Yeah I did this too and then they did it even more

>kill 17 people in cold blood
>get arrested
>exactly what he deserved
I mean I'm not advocating cruel punishment but if this nigga doesn't have any regret then he certainly didn't get what he deserved.

only works if you're able to legitimately not give a fuck, or if you're a good actor and can fake it.

Gun culture is America is pretty bad due to retardation and capitalism. Weaponry is a tool, not a collectible card game.

>thinking teachers are in touch with their stuents

mainstream gun culture doesn't involve running out and shooting schoolkids though

mainstream gun culture is trashy is all

OP HERE I MEANT THE KIDS GE KILLED GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED. THEY MADE FUN OF HIM. HES ONE OF US AN OUTCAST

>Be american
>Get shot

I guess you're right. Americans are the real problem.

>Be American
>GET TO SHOOT

Oh, in that case is that way.

If you can handle the really slow pace that is

Autists especially ones with single parents should only allowed to be homeschooled (or euthanised)

I don't know, I stopped being autistic eventually

>Bible
Someone hasn't read Ecclesiastes

Dios mio..

[citation needed]

Thay tacked that jewish dude up for messin' wit money changers in dat temple