If you could ask him anything

Paid for a conversation with Memerson, anyone have any questions for him?
Will post recording of Skype call.
Anyone want a chance to prove he's a pseud like you all say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsMU77TwYM0
youtube.com/watch?v=YbVNZUHeg6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ask if he's read stirner

Ask him if he thinks he's becoming more of a philosopher than a psychologist and how the two roles interact in his job as a teacher

i'd ask:
why do you keep talking when you already got thoroughly slammed by russell brand?

జ్ఞా

Ask him to more clearly define neo-marxism as I think that seems to be the main critique of him here.

Also where will the recording be posted? I would like to watch.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=SsMU77TwYM0

how will brand ever recover?

I'll just post the Skype call on YouTube, I've seen another guy do it but I'm not sure if he paid or came to another arrangement

>Do you support pederasty?

Tell him to stop shilling himself on Veeky Forums

>da BBC
lmao never fails

Tell him I want the lobsters i ordered with double mayonnaise

I wonder if he or his son sees the criticism people give him here. It seems it's the only place that actually makes good points, every other news site can't give any good arguments and do when he calls them out on Twitter it only fuels his rabid fanbase

>It seems it's the only place that actually makes good points
i bet you think pynchon posts on Veeky Forums

Have you read 200 years together yet; the book a guy at an event gave you?

How does he avoid the body of scholarship that claims Jung is a more deserving father of postmodernism than Heidegger, as Jung prefigured Heidegger's representation of the self in relation to itself and its objects by some years, and that model is the basis of postmodernism in entirety, irony included?

Ask him why he doesn't bother finding out what is postmodernism and attacks postmodernist philosophy when he clearly has a beef with the retarded campus culture of NA. Also wtf is neo-marxism he keeps talking about?

Neo-Marxism is a loose term for various twentieth-century approaches that amend or extend Marxism and Marxist theory, usually by incorporating elements from other intellectual traditions, such as critical theory, psychoanalysis, or existentialism (in the case of Sartre).

Ask him if he thinks someone who asks to be called xir is making a transitional Trotskiite demand or a pre-4th Internationale core Marxist thesis?

>daily reminder the communist party does not accept pinkoqueers either

Ask him if he's afraid the dictatorship of the proletariat is approaching and what comes next in Marx's view.

Ask him if The Third Policeman or At Swim Two Birds is more Marxist, and if that makes that one more postmodern or not.

Give some examples of neo-marxist thinkers who have any sort of influence in modern philosophy. And exactly which parts of marxist thinking you need to incorporate in your system to be considered a neo-marxist?

ASK HIM IF DON QUIXOTE IS POSTMODERN

Obviously I'll address the Jewish question, hopefully in a way he would be more willing to answer

Ask him why all the postmodernists mock Joyce, the founder of modernist short stories, for quoting Marx in his short stories?

don't forget the brand question. like Veeky Forums he's been tremendously evasive on this

Ask him why he's calling DFW a neo-commie and why he insults Saint David after his Tragic Suicide.

Haven't heard the podcast? What happened?

Jordan, What does it mean to save your father from the belly of the whale ?

Get his thoughts on McLuhan and tell him that Orwell was not a visionary

Why does he think Nabokov, who fought more Commies than Peterson will ever meet, who is Russian nobility, and the best known postmodernist stylist of the previous century, was a Marxist?

As expected, Peterson got the intellectual shit kicked out of him by a superior mind. But of course, Veeky Forums doesn't care.

Ask him if he will ever debate Slavoj Zizek and if he will come to British universities to do some talks in future, thank you kindly

Ask him if he owns a dictionary.

Hard to believe, considering how easily brand got btfo earlier in the thread. Got a time stamp on the podcast? What exactly did Brand say? Was it a case of Brand actually getting a one up on peterson or was peterson simply inarticulate like he can sometimes be?

>paid for a conversation with memerson
this board is a fucking joke

not him, but Marcuse, Horkheimer, C. Wright Mills have large readership in Canadian humanities departments. There is a popular soft leftist hivemind here that's based around vague buzz words of equality that has its roots in the new left. + 60s sexual ethics, and vapid vapid acceptance of identity politics. Uni here is annoying as fuck

Which Foucault and Derrida books have you read?

>sole answer is to accuse opponent of being unable to reason
>btfo
No wonder you idiots fall for Peterson

An hour in and it seems fine so far. When does Brand supposedly outsmart peterson? First time listening he doesn't seem like a bad interviewer at all, but maybe this is an exception.

Care to link some good criticisms from newspapers/blogs/social media? The video by partially examined life defending postmodernism was helf-decent, but it still felt like it missed the core of Petersons' criticisms.

Go back to /pol/ you ignorant cockmunch

This.
Also you should ask him about what limits he believes there should be to art. Something along the lines of "do you think metal/violent movies/vieogames are corrupting the youth, and what do you think should be done about this". I still have some suspicions he might secretly be a retarded apollonian traditionalist after all.

>get's BTFO
>g-go back to /pol/
Sad!

'Have you ever actually read Derrida or Foucault?'

ask him why this thread is on the fucking literature board

Imagine one day sensing the manuscript to the publisher, and they answer "We really, really fucking like it, let's print this."
The critics like it too, but one day, you receive a special letter.
Paper made from trees in the inner congo laced with smooth silk and sealed with a kiss. You open and read.
"Don't I recognize your style from this critique thread? With love, Thomas Pynchon."

/Thread
Take this back to /pol/

meh, he was interrupted.

Brand DOMINATED this discussion. Watch as he dismisses Hitchens' very personhood in a lighting fast flurry of witty words. How can you argue against one who is not real? You can't, obviously.

Russel Brand is a GIANT of continental philosophy. His cock is demonstrably larger AND he's banged way more floozies. Hitchens is a fucking joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbVNZUHeg6o

Refuses to debate anyone except sjw's. Has never had his boomer tier neo-liberalism tested by anyone from the right or left.

I was going to ask who he thinks are his most credible opponents, who would you suggest could really deconstruct his points in a debate rather than the meandering that happens sometimes because he gets no firm opposition?

>outsmart
Anyone who is looking to outsmart someone else is just a demagogue. We should all be searching for the truth wherever it may lay.

Thinking of it that one pop atheist guy Harris did defeat him pretty handily. Someone from the far right like Greg Johnson could have an interesting debate. That would be more of a debate about his individualism and anti-collectivism rather that his psychological ideas. Likely some leftists could as well but I don't follow them.