What are some books about the insecurity resulting from having no ethnic identity or history?

What are some books about the insecurity resulting from having no ethnic identity or history?

Hebrew Bible

Not sure if this is really smart or dumb

Just talk to any asian american female. They are boiling over with racial insecurity. It's fucking out of control.

How do I talk to one without being seduced

Have your men tie you to the mast.

tfw no thicc asian to tie around my mast

I once had an asian girl call me racist for being surprised that she liked classic country music.

That is pretty weird, you were right for calling that shit

Thats just called being american

Imagine if she brought up mongolian throat singing or something and I was like I fucking love that shit. That would be surprising.

She's like no, I'm a 20 year old female asian college student who loves white male cowboy music from the 60s and you're racist for questioning that.

I once had an asian girl coworker who thanked another girl for telling her she didn't look asian.

Asian girls are fucked up about their racial identity in america.

Another one ended her friendship with m girlfriend because our room mate set the wifi to "hitler did nothing wrong" and we didn't care.

>Another one ended her friendship with m girlfriend because our room mate set the wifi to "hitler did nothing wrong" and we didn't care.

that's soo redpilled /b/ro

Imagine being an Asian guy putting up with that shit. It seems like its not racism they hate its just being reminded they're Asian, they never seem interested in their own culture despite having massive sophisticated traditions

>I'm an American who likes southern American music from the 60s
That's not weird, user.

The neighbors were all trying to be the edgiest with their wifis and he competed I guess. I just don't get offended by jokes and we can't be friends if you do.

How many girls do you know who listen to classic country music? She is the only one I have ever met.

>they never seem interested in their own culture despite having massive sophisticated traditions
It's almost like culture isn't determined by your DNA.

Many, but I live in Texas.

By classic I do mean before George Strait killed country music.

No but it is the background of how you were raised, the motivation behind everything your parents innately believed and held meaningful and passed onto you, deeply embedded in your unconscious since you were a toddler.
I'm not saying they should be Sino-Supremacists, I'm saying our ethnic-cultural background does define who we are whether we like it or not and we'll never understand ourselves until we engage with that history.

Why can’t people just like what they like? Why does the fact that she’s asian mean she can’t listen to country if she likes country? I listen to French music and watch Korean films, but you bet your fucking ass I love he U.S.A.

I'm not saying she can't. I'm saying that it is surprising that she does. Most girls who like "country" don't like classic country. They call it hickish. I had literally never met a person under 25 who liked it and I ask people what music they like a lot. Also korean films suck dick and so does french house.

you're a faggot my man

The Ego and Its Own
de-spook yourself

Do people just think that cowboys never exsisted? America has the Wild West man. Why do people think America is devoid of culture and history?

Asian American women demonstrably try to act as white as possible, they are very resentful about their Asianness in my observations

user thats called having a unique interest whats your problem with that