Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2018
>""psychopaths""
Start here, you need it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

im sorry is that a wikipedia article

>psychopaths.
>a literally mental illness mede up by Americans to sell newspapers and horror book stories
Nice meme kid, what's next, multiple personality disorder, social anxiety, schizoidness?
Don't make me laugh.

bump

>multiple personality disorder,
This one is ridiculous. And how about that big meme one, "agoraphobia".

don't forget """depression""" lmao

terrible thread

Culture of Critique

How do you not believe in multiple personality disorder
If you had any interesting life experience at all you would understand this to be a legitimate thing resulting from severe early childhood trauma.

Mindhunter for real stuff
A clockwork orange for a fun time

labeling people is stupid, but these things are useful for stereotyping general patterns of behavior for heuristic purposes. My sister in law only leaves her house for work because she's afraid of being mugged even though she lives in an extremely safe suburb. That's absolutely agorophobic behaviour

Is it actually any good? I've seen the TV show and I liked it, but I'm not sure how close it is to the source material.

depression is the only one of those three that you could actually make a case for being useless as a category

It's pretty good

bump

I want to really understand sociopaths and how they act for a project I’m working on. I feel like there’s so much “lol they’re serial killers” be, when there are other more interesting angles (like some sociopaths that seem to have a strong moral code, due to the ego boost it gives).

>ADHD
>PTSD
>Bipolar disorder
Where do they come up with this shit?

>Labeling people is stupid
Thank you for the opinion, other human(?)

Am I allowed to bring my emotional support animal into this thread?