I want to be like Jordan Peterson when I grow older, what books do I need to read to accomplish this?

I want to be like Jordan Peterson when I grow older, what books do I need to read to accomplish this?

His

Don't bother reading Jordan Peterson, read the books he cites and you'll be better than the mimicked image you believe he is.
Start with Dostoevsky and Nietzsche, which his biggest influences if you're going down that route.

I appreciate it brother. I'll check out Dostoyevsky first.

>Dostoevsky and Nietzsche, which are his biggest influences
kekekekekeke thats so lame my influences are so obscure i would sully their name by even mentioning them

they can't keep getting away with it!

I feel like if you're attractive you're never going to have any real problems so I find it difficult to empathize with their 'plights'

>100 000 pages as example for excess.
fucking pseuds

>attractive
>happy
that's where you're wrong kiddo

shes so prettyy!

just act like a boomer dad

No books. Become an alcoholic and then use antidepressants. Also make sure to put a clothespin on your balls for that painful Kermit voice.

Not Joseph Campbell.
Are you even trying?

1. Read Brave New World, 1984 and the Gulag Archipelago
2. Read early existential philosophy and fiction (focus on Nietzsche and Dostoevesky)
3. Read and understand Jungian psychology (+ Joseph Campbell if you're interested in archetypes)
4. Read the Bible with a psychoanalytical eye

His Maps of Meaning, Personality and Biblical lectures are really his own in depth interpretations of this reading path. You can find his book recs on his site FYI.

unironically this

no OP can't just copy him he needs a new line

none. Jordan Peterson clearly doesn't read on any regular basis

Well whatever you do, don't read anyone who disagrees with you, as he clearly hasn't.

He probably reads psychology quite a bit; philosophy on the other hand, not so much

by psychology you probably mean self help books

underrated post

Peterson said Joseph Campbell is New Age-y. “Follow your bliss” should be “follow your blisters”

>nietzsche
>existential philosophy

the intellect of your average JP drone, gents

Just read his new selfhelp book. Also, find a way a way to scam people of their money. Start business or get a psychology meme degree and pander to (failed) normies.

you don't need to read any books at all, just check out the "talk" page on wikipedia's article on postmodernism, the sparknotes for the book of ecclesiastes, and the blurb of the brothers karamazov, then stare at a picture of robert kennedy for a bit

Why are you lookism homosexuals shilling on Veeky Forums? It's an absolutely absurd place for you people to be. Did you originally go to Veeky Forums and then hear about /fitlit/ or clicked on Veeky Forums by mistake?

Also, make sure to wear a blazer and shirt with blue jeans.

>I want to be like Jordan Peterson when I grow older, what books do I need to read
You're in luck, all you really need to do is skim through the Wikipedia entries for a few big names and conspiracy theories. After that just nurture a deep seated regret that you didn't become a youth pastor and you're there

Start by seeing something you don't like and then just find books to confirm your biases and get outraged about - bonus points if they have an academic background. This meme book is what he uses to argue against postmodernism and probably Googling "why postmodernism is bad"

read the Bible first