Thoughts on Kant?

Thoughts on Kant?

Everyone after him has to reference themselves as post-Kantian because he took after Plato to become a turbo-bitch who wrote about, quite literally, every fucking thing that exists (and doesn't). Basically you can't get away with saying anything (yes including this post) without it having something to do with an obscure Kantian reference.

Kant? More like CAN'T

Great epistemology and metaphysics, his ethics would also be great if he could tie God back to them with anything other than "well it's obviously better to believe in God than not because muh society."

I want to see more versions of this with other philosophers

I'll make more when I feel like making more of these threads.

What a dickhead
Hegel does the same thing
>you are just proving me right by proving me wrong hehe
I wish I could forget those krauts pieces of shit existed

This is a pro-Kant board

Dont make stemfags feel bad

>a priori

I've only studied the Grundlegung and it fucking blew chunks; I knew it was trouble when he said that you can't command Christian love — my negro Kierk has a few things to say about that.

Can one appreciate his epistemology while leaving his ethical sideshow on the curb, or do you have to eat the whole enchilada?

It's always a fucking German at the end of the day....and I thought French intellectuals were bad.

>my negro Kierk has a few things to say about that.
Kierkagaard was highly critical of the church and felt that most Christians were mostly sheeple.

Uh, okay. What does that have to do with his refutation of Kant's claim; namely, you can't command Christian love?

Does being a nigger go against the categorical imperative?

No, they are exempt from moral considerations of autonomy as they are non-rational animals.

no
>he thinks STEMniggers are the only people who want to burn his books

He predicted Donald Trump's return to German Idealism.

edgy