He hated millions

He hated millions

to save trillions

Literally who?

Brain/lit/

He tried to warn you...

PS : That is Celine illustration in the newspaper, that's the stuff that got him demobilized

to snuggle billions
shaved sam hide

Celine

what's this depicting?

CĂ©line volunteered to deliver a message to another regiment, it was a dangerous mission. On his way back he got under heavy fire, the picture shows him getting wounded. He got a medal for it.

At the Military Hospital

The value of a cavelier in the modern era

Holyshit, he almost looks like a regular person

*teleports behind you*

How many million?

*unsheathes rapier*

Heh... nothin personnel Jew

>tfw France most brave men got butchered during WWI

KEK
Too bad they won't include the quote of him alleging to the German ambassador that Hitler had been killed and replaced by a "Jewish double"
the absolute madman

>Too bad they won't include the quote of him alleging to the German ambassador that Hitler had been killed and replaced by a "Jewish double"

Now this is shitposting

Some famous Roux de Poux who hated the Juden.

It's been awhile since I read it, but in Vitoux's biography on him, he describes an incident in which Celine was attending a Nazi gathering in France and interrupted a speech by masking his voice and shouting from the back of the room something to the effect of, "How about some more of that Aryan baloney!" and there were various points where the Nazis were confused as to whether or not they should just send him to a camp.

After he returned to France and some of the controversy died down, he also purposely reignited it by making inflammatory comments about the Jews to a journalist because he knew the journalist already had it in his mind that Celine was a monster so he decided he'd deliver on that.

Literally me.

Is anyone else generally sympathetic to the Axis effort but very disappointed in Hitler?

Me
Mussolini was a great guy but God nazism is fucking shit
The fact that everyone on this board is shitposting about Evola makes me hate Hitler even more

No, Germans in general are fucking orcish imbeciles. Hitler was just the tip of it

Peak Rome

Mussolini let the side down my man.

the absolute state