CAN I GET A HELL YAAAAAAS FOR /OURJEW/ ?!?!

CAN I GET A HELL YAAAAAAS FOR /OURJEW/ ?!?!

>"Bloomsbury is to publish an “urgent” and “unapologetically radical” book on sexual consent, rape culture and the power of desire by writer and journalist Laurie Penny"

>"Penny’s last book, Bitch Doctrine (Bloomsbury), was billed as a “moderately window-smashing collection of queer and feminist essays” and she has also been published by St Martin's Press and indie Pluto Press, among others. Penny is based in London and has written for publications such as the Guardian and the New Statesman. In 2016 she was a judge for The Baileys Women’s Prize for Fiction."

thebookseller.com/news/bloomsbury-snaps-consent-book-penny-730497

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5899046/ryan-gosling-saved-me-from-a-speeding-car-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many retarded threads with your false posing have you made today? Are you not getting bored of your own existence?

I remember when Penny was fat and red haired and got her life saved by Ryan Gosling which made her mad.

>got her life saved by Ryan Gosling which made her mad.

What was that about?

>"Hey, maybe we shouldn't rape women?" is considered an "unapoligetically radical" position.
It's also not particularly "urgent" either considering how fucking long it's taking Bloomsbury to publish it.

She was walking around thinking about being a strong woman and a feminist who don't need no man and walked into traffic and almost got run over when a man pulled her back and saved her. This man turned out to be one of the most desired men of America and a lot of news outlets ran with it which made her very mad, because the last thing a feminist wants to admit to is the ultimate female fantasy (being saved by a fairy tale prince or the modern equivalent of it).

Here's the graceless aftermath:
gawker.com/5899046/ryan-gosling-saved-me-from-a-speeding-car-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down

>gawker

The absolute stare of this jumped up public school girl

those are some exemplary anglo-judaic beads

>ywn be whisked out of danger by a handsome American dreamboat.

Is there anything this man can't do?

Jesus christ stop posting these threads

YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY THE YASQUEENPOSTERS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

your threads and your posts are boring, even for trolling this is unimaginative-shit-tier

ACT
Wait, that's not right.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEN SLAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAS

I really want to blow her head off with a shootgun if you knowwhatimsaying

Not getting his girlfriend's husband killed.

chances are bretty gud that she power tools herself to Gosling on a regular basis.

quit making threads about this jumped up public schoolgirl

WTF I hate him now

I'm awaiting the day a female activist author publishes a subversive book in fervid support of rape culture, describing how much she'd liked to be raped and how strong men and bondage turns her wet.

>implying thats a bad thing

La Cretura Angleterra...

And what do you want me to take away from this OP? Your post is cheap, hollow, and dreadful. Penny is a fraud - the feminist equivalent of a snake oil salesman; selling cheap theories to masses of idiots with money. No-one here can stop it. Your thread is shit, and because it's nothing but shit, so too, will it devolve into shitposting.

kek

as for the topic of this thread, laurie penny is a joke and the only people that take her seriously are constantly scandalized dummies.

>his girlfriend's husband
heh

Based goose

>“unapologetically radical” book on sexual consent
I feel the only way to do that is by advocating for rape.

This
Literally everyone thinks like or similar to these people nowadays, at least on the west. The only way to be truly radical about these things is to out and out advocate for rape

So all it takes to get a publishing deal is an interaction with a famous person? Hmm,guess I should celeb stalk more.

>>>/reddit/

>woman nobody has wanted to fuck since 2007 is publishing "urgent" book about sexual consent

*teleports behind you and saves your life

Look at the psychotic black eyes, never fucking satisfied, always looking for the next aspect of Western society to suck upon and destroy like a fucking nebbish little leech.

she has the same punchable face as that other guy, john somebody. frowny fish mouth. soulful eyes that somehow convey only self-righteousness.

>anglo
Nothing anglo about her.

>She is of Irish, Jewish, and Maltese descent

I've seen so many pictures of this woman, and I still don't know what she looks like.

she's an it, and it's a goblin.

>YAAAAAAS
I am incapable of imagining someone who is actually masculine posting this meme.

la creatura..

La Goblina de Inglaterra...

>A true culture of consent – where female desire, agency, and pleasure actually matter – this is the radical possibility that Penny asks us to imagine
This sort of nonsense guarantees no real radicalism will become possible

>but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down
I hate this line of thinking, it's the most thinned skinned bullshit.
>girl-agreed-to-sex-after-beer-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east

Maybe if she goes to Cenobyte levels of dominance.

There's war in the middle east. And that's beautiful

Twinsies.

>American
They are a nation of thieves. He is Canada's boy

I will never tire of the the fact that this women was pipped to the Orwell Prize by Peter Hitchens and only exists because of Ryan Gosling.

Life is wonderful sometimes.

Kek, let's write it

Los Ogros de Brittanique