12 Rules To Life

Hey Veeky Forums, can you guys summarize this shit for me? I'm too busy to read it atm, working on some shit. But I'm curious

Sure. Basically sort your own life out before trying to change other things. Start small but aim high. Pet cats daily (this is mandatory). Don’t eat depressed lobsters because you’re contract depression from them. Beat your children.

Physically attack toddlers

Consider the Lobster

Hm, well the first two things sound kinda gay, the petting cats thing is kinda gay too but I like cats. I don't eat shellfish because I'm (((kosher))), and I already beat my dumbass kids so I've got that covered

Don't even bother with a summary. From what I've seen the book is a joke. It isn't even low tier philosophy. It reads like something written by a psychologist for people who want to "sort out their lives". It's basically a self-help book.

>It reads like something written by a psychologist for people who want to "sort out their lives".

That’s quite literally exactly what it is.

what a beta

I was more just curious than anything. I'm procrastinating on youtube and somehow got onto demolition ranch, and then the dude mentioned the book.

>I'm (((kosher)))
Why do you want our lovely civilization, bro? Why can't you just accept Jesus Christ as the messiah so we can all be happy together?

Basically humans are lobsters and the postmodernists are trying to de-lobsterify humans to transform them into supra-lobsters (or uberlobsters)

jk I love me some pork n cheese
congrats on getting (((baited))) tho

>want to destroy*

Yes, and it's fucking pathetic.

A post-modernist deconstruct post-modernism within a post-modern framework.

Oh shit dude I love demolition ranch. I found it when I was looking for a gun that would blow my brain out of my skull.

What will take the place of post-modernism?

>Up yours, Daddy-O -- that was his philosophy.
This kid's got shit figured out

post-post-modernism, duh

same bro. He's actually a funny dude, reminds me of SteveMRE19-whatever. Also, don't killl yourself my dude

I-s that real? That's some John Wayne shit right there. Based.

>middle aged middle class man fantasises about kicking children on a suburban playground

LITERALLY JOHN WAYNE

Watch the Maps for Meanings lectures if you're interested in Peterson. They're accessible and deeper than 12 Rules for Life, which is written for the pleb masses.

You'll get biased answers on this board OP. It's filled with commies here and for that reason they hate Peterson with a passion as he's vehemently anti Marxism

to summarize it it is about a young gay man. at first he is ashamed, but then he finds a kindred soul in Robins. Robins become the only person he associates with. Robins is able to memorize long passages of poetry. Enough to make him hunger. Hunger for the D that is. It turns on its head and becomes prose more fitting for skin mags than anything else. Peterson's mouth being jammed full of all sorts of things, chitinous or not. All cum simultaneously, then in disgrace clean their rooms. Peter Pan isn't dead they've simply raped him.

this
I like what it has to say, but It is by no means a philosophical books