ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure what's going on. But I think I want drugs and to be born.

Start with weed in different forms and dosages. Weed is perfectly safe, easy to get ahold of, and can take you through a full range of altered states.

I suggest:

1 very small 'hit' from a pipe.
1 joint/full bowl of pipe, spaced out over time as desired.
(Do these two in multiple settings, doing different stuff.)
1 sativa/1 indica.
1 bowl/joint smoked quickly to completion.
1 full weekend + spent smoking to stay high all day.
1 quarter portion edible.
1 full strong edible.

This will give you an idea of what sorts of altered states you like and then you can go experiment with stimulants, psychedelics, euphorics, disassociatives etc.

should i try 400ug of lsd if the only drug ive done is weed?

I don't think I'd ever actually be able to find drugs lol.

Only you can answer that question. Are you ready to take the ride?

Hang out at a shitty bar.

huh? i only recall two parts involving drug use and the point of both is that paps gets nothing good out of drugs

I'd recommend mdma first, then mushrooms, then lsd

5 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours

250-300ug should be enough to annihilate the ego. start a meditation habit and read the psychedelic experience its only like 40 pages but will help immensely

I'd also recommend 3 months meditating for 10min + a day before taking acid

Pretty sure he’s almost always on drugs. He never stops with the peragoric.

I have done mushrooms a bunch of times but I am scared of LSD scorching my brain, convince me not to be a bitch

Dont do opiates

why should i do all of this?Isnt it supposed to be a spontaneous,novel experience?
what will i be avoiding if i complete all these steps?

I like this book but what's with the sudden influx of threads about it?

I meme about the books I'm currently reading

There have never been any studies ever done that have ever shown that LSD damages the brain in any way. If you take it every day for months on end there is evidence it can activate genes involved in skitzophrenia but if you aren't doing that it's totally safe (assuming you don't take too much and jump off a building)

this, was the biggest mistake of my life.

Lsd and shrooms are completely harmless and non-addictive.
The lsd high is very similar to shrooms.

Try 200ug first, you can always try a higher dose later.

>Weed is perfectly safe

Weed Associated With Higher Rates Of Cancer (Even when controlled for tobacco and other drug use):
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Grey Matter in Various Regions Of The Brain:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

Give someone 60$ for mushrooms and eat everything they give you

Thanks for putting this info out.
I know I hurt myself with the weed meme

hey tao when's the mixtape dropping

Just order them online.

if any anons are actually reading this thread for drug advice,

don't do opiates, they ruined my life and will ruin yours

I realized that weed was actually a really bad drug when I was 17 of 18 years old. I know other people who started smoking at 16-15 like me and are still smoking regularly, pretty much daily since then. I don't get how they don't notice how much it fucks you up. I still "relapse" and smoke a lot for a week or two or so but then I just cut it out, I start feeling rusty.
I don't how the "weed is harmless lmao" meme started. I feel so stupid for falling for it when I was a youngster.

Weed is safe to do in the sense that it's not cocaine, it won't maybe give you a stroke or heart attack or permanently fuck your psyche up with one bad trip.

Long term weed use and weed binging is clearly bad for you. Anybody who knows any stoners knows that. I didn't mean to imply it wasn't. But it's in the same category as alcohol. Long term or heavy use will do basically all those things to you too with booze, and booze probably worst.

lol this is completely fucking wrong just one dose can potentiate schizophrenia in the wrong people and cause permanent brain dysfunction

Fuck all that stuff dude. I have taken acid a dozen times and it was fine. Just make sure you take it in a safe place, preferably with some xanex around to help the comedown.

They didnt ruin my life but I sure got a glance at why they totally can do it. The cravings can disappear for a long time and then comeback out of nowhere and before you notice it you are under heavy psychological werfare because your brain simply likes that little sweet chemical so much. Is like feeling your soul being raped, the mind starts getting sucked into a black hole and there is nowhere to get a grip. Even if you dose the effect will still don't cut it.
Still, the firsts highs are so good that saying it is not worth it feels almost dishonest. But just almost. It really is not worth it.

Yeah this is true. If you have a family history of psychosis you should probably steer clear of hallucinogens. However the likelihood that you will spontaneously develop schizophrenia without a family history is pretty much nonexistent.

>Long term weed use and weed binging is clearly bad for you. Anybody who knows any stoners knows that.
A surprisingly large amount of people believe that regular weed use is harmless.
Been watching one of my friends get high 4-7 days a week for about half a year, because "muh weed is harmless" meme.

400ug is a good second dose. I'd recommend 200ug for beginners. It is completely different chemical from weed so expect extremely distinct experiences.

People give me all sorts of drugs all the time. AMA

im not a whore btw.

How? I want mescaline?

>I don't know how the "weed is harmless lmao" meme started.
Not everyone has as little self control as you do. Cannabis is a great plant that works better the healthier the person consuming it is.

>A surprisingly large amount of people believe that regular caffeine use is harmless. Been watching one of my friends get high 4-7 days a week for about half a year, because "muh caffeine is harmless" meme.

400 is legit 4 tabs dude, do one and then next time do 2, then go into psychonaut shit

It's a shame that most people get into psychedelics after they start using cannabis. The first time I consumed any drug I took 200ug of LSD at the fun age of 17 and it was an amazing experience. A few trips later I took 400ug; during that trip I smoked weed for the first time. Beginners should not hesitate to take a high dose for their first time as long as they understand the significance of set and setting.

You can easily buy a san pedro/bolivian torch/peyote cactus online if you don't mind having to prepare them, these all contain mescaline, there also used to be a famous darkweb vendor who sold synthetic mescaline but he stopped selling it, it was very expensive though. As far as i know no vendors sells the synthetic variant these days.

>tfw tried lsd for the first time, while high on mdma

It all went well for a couple of fun hours, until I suddenly got stuck in a loop of despair and cold sweats.

Bad trips aren't even bad for me tbqh desu. I learned a lot when I went to hell in some Milton fashion.

I did it in a safe environment. After like 12 hours in bed shaking I managed to get out and buy a pizza.

Tremendous stupid anyway to mix the drugs in the way I did it (and probably in most ways). Taking two hits of acid while the E is going down....

The only reason to buy this book is for Pynchon’s introduction.

Its not even good

What didn’t you like about it?

I've done that before and it was probably the most high I've ever been, but I don't remember it. My friends said I was just so weird but not a clue unfortunately, I don't think I'd do it again though

The intorduction was just lol i knew this guy a lil bit in college he was cool and we talked sometimes

No. It painted a detailed portrait of an elite university breeding an artistic movement at a time of rapid global and domestic change. Read better.

First try ~60ug of acid (no more than 80ug for your first tim) to dip your toes in the water. Then try a few 100ug trips, make sure to follow all the rules of set and setting, test your drugs, etc., all the basic info that you'd find on erowid or reddit. Once you feel comfortable with 100ug and want more out of your trips, start increasing the dose. Never go above 500ug, beyond that it's not even worth the instability.
Also maybe try some other psychs along the way but 2bh acid is a pretty good psych all around, both as an intro to psychedelics and as a general go-to.

>I'd also recommend 3 months meditating for 10min + a day before taking acid
>meditating
>there are actually people who believe this in real life

>Never go above 500ug
Kek. This is bad advice. Better advice would be to hesitate going above a mg. Anything below that will turn out fine with a positive set and setting. The most important part of the setting is finding a nice place where you can stay for hours without any chance for interruption or distraction.

The patrish way to do drugs is to get so fucked up that you reconsider doing drugs the next time. Repeat every few weeks so your tolerance stays low.

Meditation is great, what are you talking about? Even simple mindfulness excersizes can make you more aware of yourself and your surrounding on a daily basis, throw in some zen koans and you can have some pretty serious breakthroughs.

I've done a lot of acid, in my experience any dose above 500ug just feels like a less stable trip. Don't get me wrong, I've had some great trips on 700ug, 800ug, etc., but the higher dose didn't really account for the trips being so great.
Every trip is different, user. It's easy to have a good trip and then go back to see "what" caused the trip to be so good, but honestly to me it just sounds like you had some great trips on some high doses, but not great trips *because of* high doses.

That's good info user but telling someone not to go above 500ug is still bad advice.

just be an alcoholic like normal writers you snowflakes

>a mg. Anything below that will turn out fine with a positive set and setting.

Jesus Christ, fuck off forever and don't ever give drug advice. Personal reactions vary extremely and dose-response isn't linear. I know plenty of people who would lose their minds on anything above 300 ug. The user you are responding to is giving infinitely better advice than you are. 60 ug starting dose is very good advice. Starting low is always prudent.

Erowid calls 400+ a heavy dose. Either you have gotten ridiculously burned by every dealer you've bought from, or you're an abnormal hardhead - either way, don't give advice.

I haven't bought the chemical off the street since the first time I tripped. Don't act so smug. You are talking about something you haven't experienced and barely understand. If you lose your mind as a result of anything less than a milligram then you were already mentally ill to begin with and should not have taken this chemical at all. If you have tripped even just a handful of times and you are confident that you are not mentally ill, then a dose above 500ug is perfectly viable and likely to give a good experience. Stop listening to retarded college kids who like to experiment with different drugs they know nothing about. Respect the chemical and you will be fine no matter the dose.

He dedicated Gravity's Rainbow to Richard Fariña. I think it was more than "we talked sometimes".

idk dude dosage and the amount of times you smoke per day if you're smoking those days makes a big difference. If you have a high tolerance and eat a tiny edible it won't really affect you that much. If they're hitting the bong all day every day they're probably frying their brain. Tbqh though I know you all think it's a meme but weed makes me much more curious and thoughtful, I've had some great creative breakthroughs on weed. The problem is most people are plebs who often just smoke weed and zone in on some media or video games bullshit. Weed was alright before the era of the techno-numale who uses it as his way to stay home all day and do nothing but game, watch rick and morty and eat junk food. Those people are the fucking worst and as somebody who eats edibles regularly (I don't have any illusions that it still couldn't be affecting my brain negatively) I don't want it legalized because I think it will have a negative impact on productivity and social cohesion. I also would never drive high or attempt to do anything numbers related because it makes me retarded in that respect. Am I a hypocrite? Yes. Do I care? No nigga I'm high af

I agree with most of what you said, especially regarding the importance of dosage, but weed should definitely not be illegal. A governments job is not to babysit a country so they can maintain a surplus of productivity and social cohesion that may or may not even be affected by a minority of the population's consumption of a plant. Think critically about what you said. You have benefitted from cannabis, but people who supply your habit should be locked in a cage for years with murderers and rapists. Doesn't make sense. Even if legalizing it lowers productivity and people abuse it, so what? People should be in control of their own consciousness and be allowed to make mistakes. I know this sounds like stoner preaching to someone who doesn't use cannabis, but try and consider it.

I'm honestly fine with it being legal to grow and possess I just don't want it to be commercialized and become the next soma after alcohol to make people even more dumb and complacent as we slide into a techno-capitalist dystopian nightmare.

>as we slide into a techno-capitalist dystopian nightmare.
This is going to happen whether weed is legal to sell or not.

eh I'd rather have people breaking shit and causing a ruckus to make it entertaining, nobody's going to be doing that if they're all getting baked

>I'd rather have people breaking shit and causing a ruckus to make it entertaining, nobody's going to be doing that if they're all getting baked
That's a good thing. Enabling violence is all fun until you happen to wander into the crossfire and lose your life. You lose that forever.

How and why?