*blocks your THIRD path*

Wat do? You got out of dimensions bucko

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYwdzYC3uUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

s-space is a-a-a-a-priori
please dont hurt me

I wait?

Paths are spooks. They attempt to impose a designated direction of travel by limiting my freedom of movement. I wank wherever I want.

But he's blocking a finite amount of space. Surely there are more than three paths in three dimensions.

Hegel can only ever block your current path by creating a new one, so you just keep walking that new path of understanding until you run into him again.

ask him to join you

Got a laugh out of me, I must admit

*shoots you out of his path*

*blocks your path*
*actually that path is two paths because you can go in either direction*
*the path is both one and two, thus it is not itself*
*thus the concept of path must be a universal which encompasses both of these particular instances*
*blocks your universal path again*
*continues doing this until you're so turned around you don't know which direction to go in, thus effectively blocking you along all possible paths*
*offers you his path to absolute knowing*

*embraces Hegel*

youtube.com/watch?v=zYwdzYC3uUc

>paths doesn't exist m'lady

If Hegel is the agent, who is Neo?

Hegel is the Matrix.

You'll have to hide and watch. I'm coming for him and his little dog too.

>leap over him with my Steampunk galoshes fitted with springs
>"Ta, m'sir, and good day to you." I say, tweaking my mustachio and tipping a top hat blazoned by small cogs. "I'm off the classics section, ta-ra..."
>Girly Weasel Faggot Hegel gasps as I shoplift a copy of Artemis Fowl and walk out the door. He tries to teleport to negate my thesis, but I synthesise him with my robotic arm, crushing his face.
>"N-napoleon.... forgive me." He says, and I light my pipe with a laser.
>Take a few puffs and say: "Read Bookchin, fag."

Hegel can go fuck up a rope.

underrated

FRACTALS, d00d.

Parmenides would love these memes.

Paths are a social construct built upon the practical use of a path - in actuality a nonpath could be as good to transport oneself by as a path and thus the use of a path is thus discredited. In the instance where hegel blocking three paths they loose their practical use as paths and thus all value as paths - you could and should walk everywhere else than paths in this instance because a grassfield would fulfill the use of a path much more than any blocked pathes.

*paths

what's with the nose colors

I think we all know the answer to that one

>*blocks the translucent pathways on which your double-hydrated desiring-machines had hitherto calcified under conditions of maximum altitude, thereby allowing for a reconfigured incandescence to emerge as an alternative triage of micro-organizing principles*

*smokes weed to slowly but permanently kill his ability to understand hegel so the path-blocking and un-unblocking become non-issues*

>Schopenhauer had tumblr nose
no wonder he ended up so bitter

fucking kek

man i hate reading this fuck

now this is some good memeing bois

no discernible blockage

He looks like Raymond van Barneveld