Human nature doesn't exist

>human nature doesn't exist

Other urls found in this thread:

chomsky.info/20100930/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It does, but people who think it means "everyone should follow my special snowflake economy because it is inherent!" are retards. Human nature = scope of our abilities currently.

Flesh

What is human nature?

That would be human development.

Development would be our abilities over time desu

What does it mean to be human?

Kantian conditions of knowledge desu.
Except for the morality part, that doesn't work.

Why can't aliens think in the same categories as us?

In what level would you say it exists, anyway? Is it symbolic, is it actual, is it imaginary? Aphorisms really get my neurons processing information angrily

From a biological standpoint, it doesn't look like there are any aliens. It takes a lot of luck to create life, let alone sentience.

You can't claim it's physically impossible for any other form of "life" to think in the same categories as we do

Technically physical

I'll try find a link to the dude who said it. He was debating that meme Carl Sagan.

>denying math
>that meme Carl Sagan
>Implying your friend isn't a bigger meme

>post modernists actually believe this

Can't find the actual debate but Chomsky covered it.
chomsky.info/20100930/

>Ernst Mayr is the leading evolutionary biologist of the 20th Century
>Carl Sagan inspired retards to take up STEM and new atheism

>some things humans do aren't natural

the invention of plastic fucked everything.

>i have accumulated normative knowledge of human nature with the help of old books

>human nature can be defined

Brainlet here, that link quickly developed into some commie mumbo jumbo, but I guess Chomsky if saying all life would indeed think in the same categories?

>nature vs nurture

>but people who think it means "everyone should follow my special snowflake economy because it is inherent!" are retards
Obviously if a certain economic model contradicts fundamental truths about the collective nature humans, it will go to shit

>human