This explains everything

This explains everything.

Give PDF and I'll read it

Could this form a new meme trilogy placed next to Orgy of the Will and Mundus Millenials?

Your post explains nothing. In months or years of shilling your book you have not actually learned to sell your book. And that tells me all I need to know about it. I would not read it if it were given away for free.

This, I need to know the thesis of the book and what the biggest influences it draws from are

www.thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html

www.thefoundationpress.com
www.thefoundationpress.com/aboutme.html

>We have free will.
I stopped reading here.

I bought this, read it, didn't like it, wrote a blog post about how I didn't like it and Goonan actually contacted me after I had deleted said post because I wanted no record of me having read it after he found it cached in google wanting to know what I said, lol.

t. stemfag

Why didn't you like it?

having beliefs is an aspect of free will, you're free to believe whatever stupid shit you want

Then explain everything.

www.thefoundationpress.com/fulltext.html

Your beliefs align with your personality, you did not create your personality it made you

this argument of
>you either have total free will or none at all
is really stupid. Of course we don't have total free will separate from our biology but we still have a lot of free will in our decision making regardless

I agree. I'm not making this point as an excuse to say no one is responsible for their actions I'm just saying free will is an illusion, yes I know it wouldn't matter because we will still see it the same.

>implying either 'free will' or 'determinism' are things

All decisions you make are based on your personality

You're right they are words that represent an idea

I concur.

This GOOnan guy should learn from REI, and Icy, who are active online, and who spam their works guerilla style every day of the week. Even the format that he uses (bookform/imitation of bookform) is kind of obsolete.

ideas don't exist nigga

Yes they do, it's a thought. Thoughts exist.

Where did you get the idea you have no control over your personality?

How did the US tour go?

If it can be changed it's only because you were already open to the idea, but that argument doesn't make as much sense writing it down, so I have no answer to that really.

Jesus fucking Christ