"Yeah man I read too!"

"Yeah man I read too!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UyU8qJXpJ-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the third one? I literally see it all the time but never pick it up out of fear of pleb cooties.

I'm unironically glad these are the books normies are reading now instead of Harry Potter and other YA genre fiction. It means normies are finally paying attention to the state of the world and are trying to help their useless selves.

Well I did just realize you're on the nonfiction section so disregard what I said about YA genre fiction

>haha drumpf
>help me daddy, self-help good
>F*CK YEAH, I NEED SOME F*CKING ADVICE, DONT GET A SHIT HAHA

>2nd most read book
>less than 800 reviews
Why?

>if you don't read the "right" books you shouldn't read

kys

It's true though, reading terrible books really isn't "reading" at all

youtube.com/watch?v=UyU8qJXpJ-I

joke: normies are finally paying attention to the state of the world
woke: these books represent a greater denial of reality than Harry Potter

>There aren’t any “right” books.

Nobody should be taking Harold Bloom seriously, Jesus Christ.

>The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
>gives enough of a fuck not to actually put the word "fuck" on his book cover

it's................................subtle

It's just a normie tier "philosophy" bordering on absurdism/hedonism. Girl I know bought it to justify her actions. It's really really shallow

fuckin based jew

How many books does the average person read during a year? I always hear its like ten but hardly anyone I know is ever actually reading a book.

>no one should take the most prominent literary critic still alive today seriously
I bet you haven't even read 1% of the canon. Honestly if you think Bloom is wrong about Harry Potter you should go back to /r/books

I have people at work who actively say they hate reading books. So the average must be low.

I think it has to be like one or two. Most people don't actively read, and even the people that are into books don't actually read very often.

Most people that are into writing spend more time talking about it than actually doing it too. Even then most "writers" are into shitty journalism and like genres.

10 is probably the average among people who are actually ""readers"", if you mean the average among all adults then I'd be shocked if it wasn't less than 1

>Most people that are into writing spend more time talking about it than actually doing it too.

Delete this please.

>Most people that are into writing spend more time talking about it than actually doing it too

Or just read the best sellers recommended by the New York Times.