What are you fags reading and drinking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B25zHZJ9pXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pepsi and not reading anything because I'm a brainlet. watching a comfy scifi series from the mid 2000s.

>reading supplementary philosophy

Chai tea that has been steeped 3 times already. Odyssey. I have 30 pages left but I'm tired and been lazy during my holidays... I'll get it down though, user. With the power Veeky Forums bestows on me... I'm... invincible.

Black label. Bout to head to the club and not reading anything.

It's an introduction.

It's second treatise of government, if that wasn't clear. Sorry about rental sticker.

>second treatise; go rental book

I never realized Locke could be so abstract

>Drinking numale beers.

Which one?

juice

Gatorade and Accelerando

Reading: Goethe's Faust: Part II
Drinking: ginger ale

>Brothers Karamazov
>coffee and water

My own book
My own piss

>literal piss and shitposting

the best one.

Scuttlebutt is pretty good, I dig their "10 below" ale. You local? Currently drinking a Snoqualmie Ales Steam Train porter myself, recently started reading a book called Theologies of the American Revivalists.

how girthy is his member?

Water

Sons and Lovers DH Lawrence

youtube.com/watch?v=B25zHZJ9pXc

also katee sackhoff is a sweetheart and a great actress you can fuck off m8

Finishing Will To Power and The Soft Machine simultaneously, then gonna start The Portable Jung.
Sipping coffee (wish I could enjoy a beer with y'all but I'm an alcoholic)

Reading Psalms and smoking weed

reading later Heidegger and drinking rum and coke

Later, Heidegger! is how I quit Heidegger, too. I still relapse sometimes.

>IPA

Reading "Island" and drinking coffee.

Vodka w/ applejuice and underworld by d delillo. Is great so far.

Forgot image, not that it's very important.

>not enjoying the taste of hops
Are you a woman?

quarter liter Rhum
1l Heineken
The Rings of Saturn - WG Sebald

>drinking liquid estrogen

>Cuck beer.

Drinking tea and brandy .
Reading the Idiot.

When I get drunk, I like to reread my old articles about the history.

That book is boring

It's closest book to an anime I ever red.

What's the problem with IPA? Shit is bomb

The Idiot was fun.

IPAs are a stale meme mostly consumed by soys because they think it's masculine. Some bitterness is fine, but it's not an end in itself.

Green tea with lowfat milk.
The Last Battle by Stephen Harding

>consumed by soys
>because they think it's masculine
Elaborate

See Their preferred amount IBUs is a dick measuring contest. They drink it because they think women can't into it, or because they think it will make them look sophisticated. Honestly it's just an overreaction to the bland lagers that used to dominated the American market. Some IPAs are good, but so many breweries are just piling on the hops, thinking that's all it takes to make a good beer, and people buy it.

Veeky Forums and water

That's just a matter of personal preference. I know plenty of soys who are into craft beer but they're easy to spot, on the other hand I love a bitter beer as long as it's not a shit brew, each to their own

Yeah I don't disagree. Just pointing out that there are a lot of guys out there who think that bitter = good and that's all there is to it.

For the record I'm not the person who posted the soyfaces. I wouldn't have thought to call OP out.

Probably about time I watched that again.

Even after 1 drink, let alone 2 or 3, I don't feel like reading.
I grew up constantly reading something, but in the 4 years I spent as an alcoholic I read barely anything. Would rather watch tv or listen to music while I was drinking.
Don't you feel too distracted and too disconnected to drink and read?

Some Ricemilk and a nice Vegan Book

>Don't you feel too distracted and too disconnected to drink and read
for me it depends
up to three beers sometimes I read better (like, get even more into the reading and don't care about time passing, can read on a public place with music while enjoying that at the same time, etc).
a little more than that and I'm screwed and can't concentrate much on anything I read anymore and it feels very disconnected

Faust & virgin blood (woman)

nothing against living vegan, but rice milk is just terrible

It's better than pretending to understand Hegel after skimming through Phenomenology once.

I can't even imagine how much you payed for that crap. Just make your own fucking almond milk you cretin, you only need almonds water and a blender.

>virgin blood (woman)

for me its the closest to cow milk, so I'm ok with it

I dont like almond milk user

World of Warcraft quest text and Sunkist

patrish

Tea.
The Name Of The Wind.

What kind of tea?

Irish tea. (Hot water, a shot of whiskey and a half spoon of sugar)