Who would win?

Who would win?

My boy, JP.

Alan Watts, obviously.

Peterson is cool and all but philosophically he's very immature. He quotes Jung but doesn't understand what it's about. Or if he does he's doing a remarkably good job of covering it up.

watts is good at painting a story with his words, it's just that the paint he uses has been watered down a bit, and the painting ends up being a bit disconnected from the point

peterson just wants you to paint your (his) room

>who looks better in these pictures ?

there is your answer

They're both pseuds that appeal primarily to teenagers.

Watts, obviously

Mckenna.

can you stop shitposting your fucking idols everywhere

I’m curious what Watts would be like in modern times. He was so jovial coming from the 60s. He liked counter-culture.
Would he embrace the 21st century?

Also you can’t beat Watts because he’ll just say very funny Shiva and then laugh at you. Arguing would be seen as a way of holding on.

Watts' breath would knock out Peterson, because booze and pills don't mix bucko!

why do you people like jp so much? is it a lack of a father figure in your life?

Ah yish, mushroom tumor!

its a cool boomer. all people secretely likes boomers. the hate is all envy.

but he's not cool at all

idk but would love to watch. no homo

JP is an angsty incel's jesus, so i guess he's perfect for /pol/

Neither are philosophers, and I doubt that Watts could debate for shit. This is not a value judgement on either, but Peterson would clearly win.

OP didn't give the topic of argument so how do you know Peterson would win? Also you underestimate the power of the watts my dude

What a sad thread. From the initial question to the replies. So cringe.

Both are pseuds but Alan Watt was a bro. Wouldchillwithandsmokeagiantblunt/10

>booze and pills don't mix
every party I've ever been to says otherwise

Peterson is by far the more effective cult leader. Watts gets points for follower devotion but he couldn't monetize it like old Pete's son

Meditation vs Medication

I'm no expert but real anti-depressants are no party drug.

9/11 reply

Watts for sure. Actually has some backing behind his lectures and lived exactly what he said. Peterson preaches about success and all but really doesn't have any outstanding accolades whereas Watt's just talked about getting in touch with nature and understanding existence. He accomplished that by tripping balls and writing about Taoism.

Your response was the actual cringe.

>Meditation vs Medication
11/10
pure genius
/thread

What is Veeky Forums's issue with attaching negativity to pseuds?

>anti-depressants
that's your problem there, by pills I mean amphetamine

Ah yes, so which type do you think Peterson pops?
>Or are you so amphed-up that you just got triggered by 'pills and booze don't mix'?

I'm actually on a comedown so although your conjecture was right, the reasoning behind it was not. Peterson does seem like an anti-depressant guy, if he did stims he would be less grounded than he is. He's fucked either way, all true geniuses are schizotypal

He didn't give the topic of fisticuffs either. In lack of precision, we must assume.

I see, I was more trying to find an explanation for missing JP is on anti-depressants with the little knowlegde I had of You.
Have a good one and if you're ever wanting to come down for good (or a long time) look up watts, his meditationetudes are very nice and the rest is fluff if you're into that stuff.

*Meditation lectures
>unironically to much whiskey and switched to phone because in my comfy zone there is no room for even a x220

Life engagement vs escapism, answer is clear.