Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater

>Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater

What the fuck does this expression even mean?

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

here's a tip: in the future, just google it.
it means don't get overzealous when discarding shit (people, things, opportunities, whatever) that you accidentally get rid of shit you actually want.

Don't spoonfeed morons you fucking faggot

yes but who "throws" the bathwater?

The village Jew, they used to go door to door with a tub to make sure all the babies were cicumcized

don't throw Veeky Forums out with /pol/

Where do you shower your baby?

fuck you

Ages and ages ago when, like, the bloke worked in the house, you know, he was, like, the coal man. Then, then, like, the man is, like, you know, “She stays at home making the dinner, looking after the kids.” And then you’ve got, like, the little kid who’s just growing up, just messing about an’ stuff. So, what happens is back then they didn’t have, like, fresh flowing warm water everyday. So all they could do, they could only afford to have, like, um, one, one full big bath of fresh water. So they’d fill up their bath, right, and then the dad would come home and say, “Oh, I’ve had right, you know, I’ve had a tough day at work an’ that down at the pit.” And his wife would say, “It’s alright, I’m putting the dinner on. You go on and have a nice warm bath.” He gets the bath first cause he’s the grafter. He’s covered in coal, so the water’s, like, minging by the time he’s finished, right? And then the wife says, “Oh, after all my, uh, cleaning the house and doing the cooking I’m a bit sweaty now. I’ll have a bath.” Right? At the end of the line, there’s the little baby. Been playing out all day. Also got, like, little grubby knees an’ stuff, needs to have a bath. Goes in the bath, right, but because the water’s so dirty they go and empty the water out of the window, can’t see the baby in it, chucking the baby out with the bath water. That’s where it comes from.

/banESLs/

>Baby turns out,little monkey fella

Replace captcha with grammar test when?

>You can't have your cake and eat it too

What the fuck does this mean? And who has a cake but doesn't eat it? That's what cakes are for. Do they just let it sit on the shelf and gather dust?

>it's a doggy dog world out there

what the fuck?

It's simple. You are the baby waiting to be truly born and fulfill yourself. The inane trifles you are wallowing in is just a dirty bathwater. If you kill yourself, you are getting rid of both.

It's simple. Life is a possibility of cake. If you kill yourself, you can't eat cakes any more. Therefore, suicide is not the way to have a cake.

My father insists that you can have your cake and eat it too because if you have it then you can eat it. He says you can't eat your cake and have it too because once it's eaten it's gone so anytine someone uses the expression he says 'you mean eat your cake and have it too'

"throws out"

In the old days, bathing was a once-a-week affair at MOST. The father bathed first, then the mother, then the children, and finally, the baby. And they bathed in a tub outside, not in the house. The water was so filthy by the end that a submerged baby would not be visible through the water.

Don't waste an entire thread on such a simple googleable question again.

>200 day crosses the 50 day

Best post I've seen all year.

Anyone else tired of seeing this dumb kikes disgusting faux reactive face? Don't even care about the milkers, just stop posting it.

It's an expression which originally was "you can't have your cake and eat mine too" btw

Shes a fucking pixar character.