The Minotaur is live! Get in here!

The Minotaur is live! Get in here!

youtube.com/watch?v=BHiRlLWRz5s&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=dtukqDIFibsFZ46y-6

He's a big guy.

Memes aside Sadler is a middle brow pleb and I don't really care about his opinions

Going to screencap this and send it to him.

Why do they call him the Minotaur?

>first of all dumby

Is he about to snap?

>Haven't read Nick Land
D R O P P E D

> tfw he answered my question by not answering my question

yay

>tfw is buffering all the time
Jdimsa

>"What do you think about Veeky Forums?"
>It's an interesting site... it's sort of like reddit..."
Veeky Forums eternally BTFO

>Wittgenstein is shallow

Someone tell him Aristotle is pleb, Stirner is all you need.

>sorta

Any doofus can drop a name

Are you calling Sadler a doofus?

>he didn't start with the greeks
Why do we listen to this hack again?

>he didn't start with the greeks

>NOT STARTING WITH THE GREEKS
wtf Sadler.

>He recommends starting with the Greeks

Starting with the greeks meme btfo

Not to his face

>start with plato
Presocratics btfo

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Hahaha he googles "gregory b sadler Veeky Forums" to check out the memes
We did it reddit!

>is a stoic
>always angery
huh

And what are your achievements, loser?

I'm literally Slavoj Zizek

Debate with Peterson when?

Lol he addresses people who think this in the 'should Aristotle be mandatory reading?' video

Soon, soon I'm just in the middle of very important considerations. I mean did you know there is a situation in China at the moment, I have heard, I can't tell you from who but they are very informed people but its very fascinating. I will write about it later and so on soon then I will talk with your Patterson

Turns out this guy works 15 minutes away from me. Let me tell you that Milwaukee has nothing to do with philosophy, and that this guy is a pseud that has a primary audience of mainly children and losers. His office is literally in a mall.

Any ideas how to troll him irl?

Seriously tho, Peterson would absolutely destroy Sadler and Zizek in a debate and/or a fist fight. Aristotles and Marx are powerless against hour long monologues about archtypes and mythical methaphores.

Spotted the mutt.

I know it's a bait, but Sadler would outstoic Peterson who would lose by one of his common overreactions (like vs Benatar), and Zizek would just throw some Hegelian or Lacanian shit that would simply break Peterson's tape and loop him in repeating "by any stretch of the imagination"

Did you ever see Mike and Jay

I've only seen Mike when I was sitting in a Culver's and saw him waiting for food in his car after the drivethru. I stared at him trying to recognize him and he saw me and put his baseball cap down.

But I may have just been salty or angry when I wrote my previous post about Gregory. He's not horrible just a mediocre ex-philosophy 300 professor. I just don't understand why he's so popular on this board

And what are you? Some loser living in mommies basement with an over inflates view of your self.
Post a pic. Guarantee you're short and ugly.

Even if the premise were true, it doesn't change the fact that we don't have anyone better, which kind of already suggests that your premise isn't true.

>doesn't even say "and sho on"

Truly a legit hegelian

Bederson got blown the heck out by Sambo Harrisa, he doesn't stand a chance.

I googled this and there's a number of videos with both of them. Which one should I check out to witness the btfo?