Okay give me an idea for a short story

Okay give me an idea for a short story.
I really need the money of the competition first prize

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/10653844
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once upon a time a faggot thought he could pay his bills with a prize from a short story contest. He lost, got evicted, and froze to death. The end.

Yeah but it is a bit too meta

Two brothers discuss who is going to drag the coffin of their deceased father all the way to the shallow grave where he will be buried.

Okay that's a good idea. I could write it with a grim ambient

A guy wakes up in bed with a mysterious knob on the back of his head. Goofs ensue.

That's my fetish

A man and a woman discuss the matter of having a kid.
Discussing how weird it is to have the ability to bring a life into this world. And how it would be to live for someone else.

Okay I may add a twist

Sure whatever. I was just having a 2 am thinking sessions and saw this thread.
I can't sleep.

This prize sounds like it requires bland social commentary.

Missionary travels to a heathen country where he is mistreating and his message is rejected, but then the country is invaded by aliens who heard his message and believe him to be a prophet

That was my eighth grade creative writing submission

A child who grows to the age of 6 without ever meeting another child. He hits his parents and toys and none of them cry out in pain or tell him no. When he meets another child and hits them they cry out, and he feels nothing because he doesn't know why they're crying.

user seeks an idea for a short story so he can win a competiton. goes on Veeky Forums, asks, gets an idea which he initially thinks is crap, but he somehow works it into a winning entry and then comes back to brag about it.

the user who posted the idea begins stalking him, demanding shared credit.

The real story of me and my brother
warosu.org/lit/thread/10653844

You are not going to win anyway

How about a time travelling llama?

A young woman takes a job at corporation only to learn that the female CEO is megalomaniacal and will lead them all the ruin. No one is able to find a new job and escape because it takes place in the middle of the worst economic depression. Include a long digression describing varieties in the species of a mammal.

An altright nazi skinhead meth addict drifts through ambiguously post apocaliptic American wasteland 20XX AD committing random acts of unspeakable brutality as we listen to his feverish internal hate-monologue. He frequents prostitutes in his spare time, you know for orgasms and 'human contact', the ugliest disease ridden crackwhores you've ever seen. Our hero is looking for some 'netflix and chill' after a night of intensive ultraviolence, so he picks up this old hag in a needle strewn alleyway, only to be overcome by rage when he realises 'she' is in fact a tranny/crossdresser. The murder is described in extreme, excruciating detail. Only after the corpse is lying dead and bloodied on the cold ground does our hero realises the whore was in fact his long lost father who left when he was a kid and who he never saw agains, and with a sawed off shotgun he decides to blow up his brains out.

An absurdist piece wherein a man finds himself trapped inside of a giant frog, and wants to get out - however, the frog won't let him leave unless it's through its asshole. The book is basically a dialogue between the frog and the man, who eventually climbs out of the asshole of the frog, only to find the frog is inside of a pelican and has been going through the exact same problem as the man trapped inside him. Continue ad nauseum.

You're pulling a regular Greg Berrycone here

A day in the life of someone

planning of a crime

committing of crime

write about writing

this is hateful and obscene

Modernity is inherently hateful and obscene to write anything else is bad faith and escapism

Its already causing controversy, I like it.

and one of the brothers doesn't know he is adopted therefore devoid of an inheritance and not in his fathers will

Stephen King unironically wrote a novel like this, called "Secret Window"

So it is basically wojak and Pepe poo poo

I can write about everything

here u go
>boy runs away from heroin-addicted father
>is taken in by local farmer and adopted
>discovers new farmer dad produces heroin in a barn
>burns it because he thinks it will get to people like his actual dad and ruin lives (realises that his actual dad is a mere victim of people like farmer dad who produce the drug)
>cops see blaze and rush to scene in time to stop farmer dad from killing boy
>boy is reunited with his actual dad with his new understanding

MC wants a blueberry muffin, goes to store and they only have banana nut. Someone over hears his disappointment and calls him a retard because banana nut if the superior muffin.

But user, why the moralism? Why can't the boy not burn anything, but simply accept his new reality, and a father figure that, while being a heroin dealer, isn't abusive (as I assume the father is)? The story becomes a dialogue between the extremes you'll be ok with as long as you're treated right.
Also, this is the movie Moonlight without the endearing homosexuality

MC Ride ?

Here's an idea.
MY DICK
heheh

Write something melodramatic and that will pander to people's inner virtue signaling.
Write a story about a africana american slave that trought conversation and coexisting with his master slowly makes him give away his need of him as a slave, frees him, they become bbf's and together go fight the slave economy in parts of US.

Two men talk about a society in which perfect children are raised by a collection of superhuman guardians without knowing which ones their parents are and bred to be warriors while a fat dude writes about it and pleasuring himself anally with a hemlock vibrator.

write a book between two deaf men having a discussion on a bus use no speech

I live in western Europe

Some animals on a farm band together to take down the drunk and abusive farmer, but then the pigs start controlling the other animals by using attack dogs to kill anyone who tries to fight them and by using sheep to stop anyone from speaking out against them. Also it's a metaphore for the russian revolt.

Thoughts of an elephant on its way to its execution

Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge but with an elephant?

A guy is in love with an ass, a big ass of a coworker. She wears yoga pants and miniskirts all the time. One day she ask him to come over.

t. Faulkner