What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_von_Leers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read this last summer. Was a surprisingly sympathetic account of the European refugee crisis.

If you're looking for anti-Muslim, pro-white rhetoric, you won't find it here. He is more strongly critical of the bureaucratic and political hypocrisy of European leaders which has caused Europeans AND refugees/economic emigrants to suffer.

Good book, though. I read it in a week.

Zionism

>Europe
>map on cover includes Turkey
this is how you know the book is shit

The cover is correct, Anatolia is rightful European clay presently inhabited by scum.

Depression

A waste of time, you should be reading SIEGE by James Mason instead

Hey it's a cross
Neat

Despair

The full knowledge that within your lifetime muslims will form such a large group that they will be able to vote who is going to represent you as politicians. You will witness the death of Europe and your species.

islamization is preferable to the feminization of society and full managerial gynocracy. Converting to islam is about the TRADest thing one can do.

If you have any passing knowledge of what this book is about you've already finished it.

>islamization is preferable
Fuck off Muhammed. Islam will destroy the west. Look at the middle east in past 50 years. Almost any ancient culture that might've still existed has been destroyed by these muslim fanatics which always get into power because muslims are too retarded to think for themselves. I'd rather live in some shitty liberal state where the culture and art is still safe than some authoritarian shithole.

A great wake up call about what has been going on and what the future of Europe will look like.

It's really scary.

cuckboy lmao

Fuck off, Ahmed.

A splash of cold water to the face.

Islamists and White Nationalists should form an unified traditionalist front against the unholy trinity of zionism, feminism and neoliberal capitalism. For leftists, the ideal 'muslim' is a bluebearded genderqueer hijabi who takes 184020 dicks every night. It's liberalism that got you into this mess, stop being a liberal.

>converting to a religion for a /pol/ meme

The entirety of our dying civilisation has become, for all intents and purposes, a meme. Step away from the world of meaningless flickering images and advertising microblips and embrace the blinding light of muslamic zealotry, bringing the faustian ethos of the west to a paradoxical yet fitting conclusion.

Fuck of Putin. Nobody will buy your book.

Retarded garbage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_von_Leers

lol what the fuck

>professor of law and politics
>spoke five languages

How do such obviously intelligent people fall for anti-Semetic and then Islamic nonsense?

>it's another schlomo can't into DASEIN episode

the jewish mind is cold and calculating, they don't think, they count. They are not intelligent but merely cunning.

>anti-Semetic

>its another /pol/ pretends Jewish genius is an aberration and Jewish religiosity is limited to the Pharisees and Jews don’t study Heidegger or Nietzsche or Hegel episode
you should try going for a walk man