Which (literature related) podcasts do you listen to and/or recommend?

Which (literature related) podcasts do you listen to and/or recommend?

National Review just started a great books podcast
Revolutions is good
Entitled Opinions from stanford

I listen to comfy history dad.

>national review
lmao

I listen to a gene wolfe pod (Alzabo Soup) and a Pynchon one (Pynchon in Public). they're nice cause they go through every chapter in decent detail, usually 2-3 per ep. The pynchon guys are a bit funnier but they run 2+ hours sometimes which can be a fuckin slog. I pretty much listen to them when I run out of other podcasts to listen to

what does that even mean you pathetic fuck.

re:Joyce with Frank Delaney (RIP in peace)

looks good to me. thanks for the tip user!

bbc world book club
the bat segundo show: a large archive of interviews with authors, no longer running but they have a shitload of back episodes

In our time. Hands down my favourite podcast.
>inb4 all the underage communist fags who invest this board recommend chapo trap house or cum town for the thousandth time

in our time is pretty good, got me into philosophy as a teen. it's a great starting off point, and if you find the topic interesting you can dig into it yourself
melvyn does have a habit of talking over guests but I suppose academics need wranglin' sometimes

I got reccomended "The History of Philosophy without any Gaps" recently, and I've been loving the shit out of it so far. The episodes are only around 20 minutes long, and the dude really packs in a ton of info in those 20 minutes, and doesn't waste time, which I love. There is the occasional corny ass joke here and there, and the audio takes a hit once he brings over guests, but that's just a couple minor nit-picks.

anything with Sebastian Junger is PodKino

Does he do any victorian era london stuff?

bump

the corny jokes are the best part, I live for Hiawatha

Cum Town isn't that left wing actually. Adam and Stav are basic bitch bernie bros, but Nick (the main character) is secretly sympathetic to libertarians and often mentions how awful the USPS is compared to FedEx and how he when he was able to save money despite shit pay when he was living in Texas since there was no income tax.

Literally all you need.

Re Joyce is the greatest podcast of all time if you're reading Ulysses. Insanely deep insight. Frank Delaney is a bad motherfucker

Not yet so far I think. I've just listened to his first world war series which was great though.

I stand by this as top comfy even though it's not very literary