Is he right, Veeky Forums?

Is he right, Veeky Forums?

He would wilt under Hegel's gaze

His opinion is correct and he articulated it perfectly.

Hegel would have been a Gamergate supporter.

>I've been suspicious of it ever sense I wrote a paper that I thought was fairly dubious on its first section yet still got an A on it.
Uh, okay.

>people are still upset that Hegel proved you can know something in accordance with the demands of Kant's critical philosophy

Is Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit the most powerful meme book in the Veeky Forums meme canon? Where does it stand, unironically, dare I say it, on a purely memetic basis?

>especially in the English speaking world
Stopped reading

What did he mean by this?

Gamergate is the defining Hegelian World-Historical occurence of the 21st century

made me kek too. as if that isn't a critique of the modern university. no no, it's Hegel who's got problems.

anyone who dismisses something without examples as to why it should be dismissed are not to be trusted. he never actually refers to anything in the text itself.

>Especially in the English speaking world
AH WELL, I'm definitely not going to read Hegel then.

take your pills boy...

You know its true, you are just too terrified of the implications to admit it.

>i can't get it so it's stupid
Classic plebs.
>channeled the rationalists through a megalomaniac
Perfectly correct desu.
It's pretty boring.

In a fucking goodreads review? What are you talking about?

If one were to accept that you need to provide examples whenever you dismiss something, they'd end up trusting 'authoritative' sources far too often and strongly.

Not even close lol. Biggest meme book will always be IJ.

Trump would have never been elected if it weren't for Gamergate. I'm not being ironic.

>when two things go boom boom you get it the make the historical event
>society has a spirit but i dont explain how
>i dont know how to write btw lmao

Is this the power of German philosophy?

No, that's just the power of your reading abilities.

Oh i havent read hegel I just shit post here :)

Fuck this website.

How do we differentiate between shitposting and truth?

uh... dialectics?

>A healthy portion of philosophers
>Refers to this portion indirectly as the analytical philosophers

Why don't anal-itic philosophers listen to their own daddy Wittgenstein and shut up about thinks they believe they can't talk about themselves?

We don't, death of the author.

>he fell for the dota memes

Is this the Hegel btfo thread?

>Phenomenal Arrogance
heh

None of what you said constitutes an argument. It doesn't even approach coherent thought.

Because they're too busy pretending Wittgenstein didn't exist

Phenomenology of Spirit is hard to read, but it's hardly as impenetrable as people make it out to be. At times I think Kant is actually more difficult, but nobody says he was a charlatan because they actually take to time to try to understand what he's saying.

The guy in the OP is dogmatic dummy, but at least he has a vague idea what he is talking about. Theses people are just idiots.
>personally, I find him impenetrable
>what the hell is a phenomenology anyway?
>the world just cannot be analysed
>quantum physics
>the defining fact of the universe if any is actually Chaos!

the fact that Kant himself made a version of his book more accessible to plebs probably helps.