I'm going to a book sale, any advice you guys can give me?

I'm going to a book sale, any advice you guys can give me?

buy low, sell high

Neet-chan looks quite different. You can tell just by looking at her she's on birth control.

DELET THIS NOW

Birth control pills make you skinny?

you guys could have a lot more fap material if you just admitted to yourselves that you like her bcos she looks like a boy

But they on /biz always told me buy high, sell low, what should i do?

Buy LBC.

Girls pretending to be boys are cute tho

browse the books that are for sale and purchase the ones that you are interested in

are you telling me she doesn't have a penis?

No, this is more of a cokehead look desu

Men don't look like that though, even the really effeminate ones still don't look like tomboys.

If you see a boy in that picture, you might have some hidden feelings to confront yourself.

wtf happened to her. wtf is with her hair NOOOO

You can get an app and maybe a doohickey for your smart phone that will let you scan UPC's for the market value of any book you find. I use to work at a library and often did the booksales on weekends. Used book dealers would pop up twice a day or so, wielding these dewey decimal tricorders and trying to snap up the deals.

I'm a prick and took special pleasure in waiting for them to check out before telling em to GTFO, but I been to a lot of sales and only seen buyers infrequently... they usually never get bothered.

You can make loot offa this - I used to do it with books found in the old homes I'd bought & renovated with my pops. Price check 'em, then down to the strand.

Are you saying we should masturbate to pre-pubescent boys instead?

august??? august honey is that you????????

also op don't pay more than 75 cents for a paperback

I'm just making the point that there isn't a lot of difference between them
take it how you want

is this auggy?!
she looks lovely!
oh i love her so; the internet has gifted me such envigorating affection towards these beautiful girls

bump

So, any example for such an app?

Accumulate as much as you can of pic related.

lmao she got retard eyes

>Disturbing
>A modest proposal
No, it's just really silly and fun

It's almost like they are both human creatures with low test...

Whats her name again?