Give me good reads on manipulation techniques and how to understand everything about conversations/social cues

give me good reads on manipulation techniques and how to understand everything about conversations/social cues

you can't unlearn autism from a book user

need this one too, not to use them but to keep myself safe from rapacious normans

Just read Jung

Every single such book is simply practicing manipulation techniques on you. Do yourself a favor and simply accept the fact that you're autistic and do your best to survive. The sociopaths and the chads can smell your autism a mile away and they'll tear you apart, you are not competition to them, you are easy food.

>chad
>can’t just say psychopath because being manipulated

'chad' != 'psychopath'
'Chad' = 'alpha male'
it's a convenient shorthand

Keith Ferrazzi - "Never eat alone" and "Who's got you back?"

I don't want this to be true

Nah it's too exaggerated. I'm an autism and I've build a castle of lies so big that it would make the CIA look like amateurs.
You probably don't want to live like me though.

What kind of lies do you tell?

take psychedelics

you'll realize how much people are communicating with their eyes, sentence formations, tone of voice. it's shit that they don't even realize they are revealing.

I wouldn't use it to manipulate people though. you just understand them better.

You are autistic.

tbfh its just a red pill you cant blue pill your self out of

why even try then?

stop reading books and fucking spend some time socializing with people, learn by doing brainlet.

books aren't everything bub

>books aren't everything bub
Says you

manipulation is fucking creepy. read a few networking books and go out and socialize. thinking about manipulation is immature and shows you're probably a teenager

Man I just went to a job interviewer today and the Jamal-looking guy just puts his elbows on the desk and says, "I have 200 applicants and I think you're arrogant. Convince me I should hire you" and I don't know what the fuck I said, but I got the job, and after he says to his secretary, "I like his honesty. He doesn't say what I want to hear" and the whole time I was an AI trying to figure out exactly what he wanted to hear. I'm also autistic as fuck with a "social IQ" of 79. I think I'm just so passive to cues I don't perceive threat and it therefore enables me to get into any position I want.

Let me guess, you started out with "AY YO HOL UP" and ended with "k-know what i'm sayin??"

not for manipulation, but if you want to better understand socialization and social roles and conversation, read impro by keith johnstone

We have this thread every other day and there is never anything of worth posted. How did Manson and Turner do it? Sure it’s unethical but knowing their techniques would prove indispensable to life if you had them.

Please tell me

>how to make friends and influence people
Alcohol, until OP forgets being a faggot.