What kind of girls does Veeky Forums like? Art hoes? They may be pseuds but not like there are truly patrician females

What kind of girls does Veeky Forums like? Art hoes? They may be pseuds but not like there are truly patrician females.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W--i4i9EEzM&t=60s
verywellmind.com/suicidality-in-borderline-personality-disorder-425485
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My gf

I like my girls borderline illiterate and suspicious of intellectuals and academia in general. If a girl has ANY interest in higher thought my dick immediately drops, only pathetic idiots need a girl to prop them up intellectually

All I see is layers and layers of BPD. I'm trying to reason out how many medications she's on.

How is any man attracted to that?

There's no such thing as BPD, its just a Jewish scam

Kind of like those but without that crap in their ears
I'm usually into tomboy-ish girls, not fully tomboy, just tomboy-ish
>inb4 fag
Maybe

I met a lady who was cute and had good taste in literature. Too bad she was a single mom.

Was her kid mixed race?

>to prop them up intellectually
?

>"Oh man, I want a girl who's like, on my level artistically, who's creative and intelligent-"
>"Oh, I want a girl who, we can talk for hours and hours and we like the same cool niche video artists and we watch Netflix all the time-"
>"I want a girl who I can riff with back-and-forth sitcom style-"

it's essential that she has a feminine penis that's also bigger than mine

Yes I like art hoes, but I'm aware that it is a mistake.
The issue is that art hoes are more roastie than normiehoes.
They act like they're artistic so they can hide the fact they're the most materialistic gold-digging whores, even more than normiehoes.
It's a hypocritical world, especially at the moment.
There is, why do you think suicides exist?
She wants to look like as if she's BPD. There's the hypocrity again mentioned in the beginning of my reply.

A classic sign of a pseud is that they have to surround themself as much as possible with other pseuds since the minute they come into contact with a normal person their lack of substantial thoughts is immediately unraveled.

all girls with chokers are whores. this is irrefutable fact

you can mold any girl who likes you into whatever you want anyway

>There is, why do you think suicides exist?

Why the fuck wouldn't they exist?
Christ you've been duped hard

art hoes

youtube.com/watch?v=W--i4i9EEzM&t=60s

this is true and they are nasty whores too. they will suck your soul through your dick but all your cum still can't fill the void left by daddy. god bless choker whores

I've never been attracted to art hoes. In fact, I was hardly aware it was "type" until like 2015.

What's the attraction? Is it something you have to come from LA to understand?

Not that guy. I dont really want that, just dont a dumb hoe
>get yerself a dumb hoe aight!?

This is really bad and not funny at all. You must be a woman

>404 not found

>I was hardly aware it was "type" until like 2015.

What type of dumb-dumb are you, they've existed forever

you must be an incel

I don't see how this is propping anything up.

Fucking rather be that put up with stupid cunts trying to be funny

>this is what contemporary western women actually watch
Why cant they just watch varg?

I didn't go to university and I live in quasi-flyover land. I also avoid Facebook and Instagram.

Then you're an idiot and fit the bill

you're going to be very disappointed when this turns out not to be true.

Why the fuck wouldn't BPD exist?

Honestly, have you ever had a friend who was a girl?

I have.
Their tastes are always stupid.

Its called women being pieces of shit. Not an illness.

I'm into girls like OP's pic. Pretty hipster girls that are probably sloots.
They're all out of my league

what are your tastes?

To be clear if we're talking about Borderline Personality Disorder (as opposed to Bipolar which seems to exist) there's absolutely zero reason to believe it is any sort of disorder

>girls

of anything, spending time on Veeky Forums functions exactly as propping up the pseudointellectual facade I assume you're talking about

rather have a girl like or a nihilistic girl who is your exact intellectual foil

things that are not stupid

This wasn't me I don't have any friends and glad for it, I have little time for people and few the modern concept of friendship as silly and effeminate.

i like them cheerful to counteract my pessimism

It can absolutely, which is why there are so many pseuds here that need to be rooted out and shamed

so your tastes do include some things that are stupid?

*view the modern

I know a 16yr old art ho that watches Varg but I'm too autistic to go for her even though she might fancy me

Yes, girls particularly. I love dumb girls.
They're so much pleasant to be around and actually more engaging for me as they hold less filters and social facades

I'm a male and I'm diagnosed with BPD.
verywellmind.com/suicidality-in-borderline-personality-disorder-425485
70% of people will BPD attempt suicide, 10% kill themselves.
So people who kill themselves are perfectly normal, no disorder whatsovever?

i like girls with cute feminine penises

>So people who kill themselves are perfectly normal, no disorder whatsovever?

Hell yeah, why the fuck wouldn't you kill yourself.
Anyway that statistic is of people diagnosed as BPD, of course those who actually get diagnosed are way more likely to have personal issues in life especially since BDP is so stupid of a category its easy to fit anyone into it

art hoes are unbearable to me because they are almost always that toxic combination of neurotic and upper middle class. There is nothing there to inspire love. Maybe fascination or lust but no beating core that cuts through all the bullshit. Art hoes are bullshit within more bullshit and at the core there is nothing on interest.

words of wisdom

This. They're fucking exhausting. There's nothing worse than a BPD bitch.

Hot girls because I'm not looking for validation from a partner as I'm already intelligent.

Read the article at least. I'd read if you posted some.
People with BPD are 50 times more likely to kill themselves than "anyone".
Even if there're many people classified as BPD it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but that many people are misdiagnosed. Correct diagnoses become obvious when the patient actually offs himself.

this

Nigger how do you even diagnose someone as BPD?
Its a non-category, its labelling someone as a normal rational human.

Not the person you're replying to.
You're kind of right. They're usually the people who cut themselves, have really shitty anxiety, and are emotionally unstable in general. Men are also diagnosed with bpd more often, but I'm kind of suspicious of that. I'd say that it's a modern equivalent of hysteria which just got split into multiple disorders.

This is meYou're also kind of right. Diagnosis exists mostly to categorise people for insurance companies, because if you're not diagnosed, they won't pay. Today's psychology is quite behavioural, which usually makes them categorise you based on how you behave in day to day life.

>I'd say that it's a modern equivalent of hysteria which just got split into multiple disorders.

Thats exactly it. Its the same for most "disorders" they're all usually a sort of philosophically awakened. They just see through the bullshit others don't but can't deal with it then naive positivist quacks in their helpless lack of insight into the reality of things nigger-rig various categories to try spook them back into the standard liberal ideology