Is dr seuss "good"?

Is dr seuss "good"?

Is he a meme for children (literally) or does he possess merit in high understanding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXR-DKjZKKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The title alone teaches children that differences very vastly between types.

Amount (one fish two fish)
Color (red fish, blue fish)
And also shows that fish are still fish.

When examinging stuff that is typcailly going to be read by adults to children, the adult has to be considered as well.

Some books excel, others dont, but Dr Seuss is very re-readable in my experience,

Everything about Dr Seuss screams 'AI designed'.
As in a work of divine truth.

He is timeless and Iconic beyond belief, literally outside of doubt.

Yet strangely modern as well, completely fitting for the time, and then after.

In all honesty I can't help but say Dr Seuss is a better Jesus for the artistic kid than Christ himself, and that it self terrifies me.

I completely agree, but do you think he worked on that art, or did it come to him naturally?

I believe he was a person with the disorder that allows them to hear color, and taste sound. (I am able to when stoned)

>But right now, when the Japs are planting their hatchets in our skulls, it seems like a hell of a time for us to smile and warble: "Brothers!" It is a rather flabby battle cry. If we want to win, we've got to kill Japs, whether it depresses John Haynes Holmes or not. We can get palsy-walsy afterward with those that are left.
Do you really want your kids reading this guy?

He has completely correct about it tho, we had to attack Japan or they would attack us nonstop.

Look at what the Japanese did to china, that could of been us.

A call to arms was absolutely necessary.

If you try to argue this you are a literal cuck and soiboy who is okay with the slaughter of our own people, I do not mean race, but as a Country of people, and a show of stength of Western thought over East.

This was a very important War.

Did Dr Seuss sound like nonsense when he first showed his presence?
Or is it evident like music?

>We can get palsy-walsy afterward with those that are left.
The astonishing thing is that this actually happened.

Because he was right. He was a smart man

I liked his cold war book. I think it was called the butter battle book?

Hes correct tho
Japan was a rabid dog that needed to be put down
It's sad, it sucks, no one wants to have to do it, but someone does have to in the end

No, you're just stoned when you're stoned

Degenerate

This, the degree to which Japan got btfo makes especially younger people think of them only as victims in ww2

the bitter butter battle

Not only that, be he himself. Horton Here’s a Who was an apology for his very racist caricatures of the Japanese during WWII, and it was dedicated to his Japanese friends

This is really cool, for those who haven’t seen it
youtube.com/watch?v=KXR-DKjZKKk

Nah, I have the same sense when sober, its just enhanced while stoned.

(Its legal here, im not a degenerate)

Hes a hack

No you can't. What does blue taste like?

Depends on the context
But either Salty water or a smoothe mellon with a sharp vanilla aftertaste

just because it's legal doesn't mean it isn't degenerate. Law is mutable, morality is not.

and why would ingesting certain substances define me as a degenerate user?

>morality
how is taking psychoactives immoral?

It pisses me off that his work isn't collected in hardback. I'd rather beat an Indian man on the street to death than have a floppy ("EWW!!!!") book on my shelf.

Probably the ultimate pseudointellectual filter (unaware if his work is as widely known elsewhere) here in America. The fact his books are continuously read by children has kept so many critics away from them. Basically, he shows hypocrisy and lunacy that surrounds us just by his works’ popularity. This is even ignoring the merit his works contain. A true genius who spread his ideas with far reaching effect.