So is this guy one of those pop intellectuals like Bill nye the reddit guy / le black science man...

So is this guy one of those pop intellectuals like Bill nye the reddit guy / le black science man, except for the alt right? Are his books worth reading or are they like freakonomics?

first

Can we create a separate board named litcommies or something, then all the marxists can go get triggered by Peterson in their own little safe space?

third

agreed

fifth

sorry sweetie, Veeky Forums is a Marxist board.

seventh

>HERE IS THE POLICE
>LAY DOWN THOSE LOBSTERS IMMEDIATELY
>PUT YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD

now what were we doing with those ? you cannot CRUSH THE DOMINANCE HIEARARCHY !

THE NEW WORLD ORDER WILL BE ESTABLISHED

ninth

You will be the one who will have to leave. We are taking Veeky Forums over. Soon right wingers will be a minority in their own board.

mods? this is genuinelly nothing but spam at this point.

>right wingers
>their own board
>it's an election cycle underage poltardian untermensch tries to falseflag while being completely oblivious to history and ethos of Veeky Forums through years
God, I hate children.

The fact thar he causes so much butthurt around here proves that he’s intellectually above the users of this board.
So he’s worty reading for that alone.

there is no substance in your posts, only virtue signalling. just something to consider

>posts 20th Peterson thread this day on the same board
>HAHA TOOPID LEBTIES TRIGGORT BY BASED LOBSTA PROVESSOR AGAIN
>HASHTAG BTFOING KARLTURAL MARKSISTS EBYN STYLE

yeah sure

This is Veeky Forums. There haven't been mods here for fucking ages.

Ayn Rand must be the greatest philosopher ever then.

cope

Unless you post a thread calling out the moderators. That shit will get deleted within ten minutes.

I understand how and why he got popular, but I don't understand why we always talk about him. He's going to fade away into the darkness of irrelevancy like all other pseuds

>genuinely nothing but spam
right, unlike the 9th peterson thread started on the board

Veeky Forums tried to ignore him for the longest time but he kept being pushed and being pushed by his illiterate fans saying why don't you listen to his videos? they couldn't get the point that the man is a low brain

>crustaceans and primates are totally the same guise!
Get this hothead outta here

Now there are 15+ threads a day from idiots who bought into his cult of personality, and never actually engage with anyone criticising his bargain basement "philosophy."

I can't tell how this guy even got popular. I guess there was a market niche for a greasy dude trying to be your internet daddy.

If you can perform "mature and respectable" well enough you can get away with anything.

He really is a performer more than anything else. I can just imagine him practicing some of this shit for years on his patients. The hand gestures, the stares, the pauses, the "unpacking" of simple questions. All of it just wreaks of a man who's trying shuck and jive his way through each billable hour.

>Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/.

petersonfags are as bad as commies

Says the person who can't handle being called an Ayn Rand lover.

let me direct you to a more appropriate board