How can one man understand and explain such a variety of things so deeply?

why dont you ask me personally

Beyond Goon an Evil

what is this about?

www.thefoundationpress.com

The Duality of Human Nature

Does anyone remember when the goon man himself was shilling this book here? Is this what's happening right now? Sean?

Goonan is Peterson without tenure backing him up. Goonan is trying to Trump a populist wave and overestimating its size and intelligence. Goonan is okay though, most people are too dumb to intuitively grasp the issues he tries to address.

Go to bed Sean

>Goonan is okay though, most people are too dumb to intuitively grasp the issues he tries to address
such as?

Not that poster, but one of the issues would be bringing to light the effect the aesthetic and structure of a community has on the people living in it. He scratches the surface on the subject but it hit deep for me and I find myself thinking about the topic constantly when I'm out in public, ever since reading the book.

>full text of book
>ctrl + f
>cuckold
>17 times

"The acceptance of the cuckold is the end of masculinity and society. When society deems the cuckold acceptable, men turn to its nature because it is the path of least resistance. The cuckold develops and derives a pleasure in being emasculated. The cuckold desires for their woman in their relationship to sleep around with other men of a higher sexual prowess. Proponents of free will argue that it is good for men to pursue cuckoldry because they are getting what they want, pleasure, without harming anyone. A deeper analysis of the situation reveals that the pleasure the cuckold derives is superficial and that a deeper depression is destroying the individual, just the same as any hedonist. The cuckold takes pleasure in their own destruction. The destructiveness of the cuckold situation is so acute because it acutely destroys masculinity and the family unit. Say men of sexual value five relish in their inferiority to men of higher sexual value and pursue cuckoldry. You still have a society with men of sexual value five and higher pursuing masculinity and building society, but what is stopping the wave of cuckoldry to continue until men of sexual value nine desire to be cuckolded by men of even higher sexual prowess. It will continue until the last masculine man on Earth gives up or when civilization collapses, which is something much more likely to occur earlier."

He's not wrong.

Reminder this literally the author.

“Ur hijacking my thread, fuckin IDF shill!”

so society will collapse when the chads themselves desire to be cuckolds and no one is left to be the bull....

Any interesting questions asked during the US tour?

This is a very simplistic view of the cuck. For example there are probably powerful elderly men who work in big business who have young trophy wives (well, young compared to their age) who they let bang younger guys on the sly because the women still have a high sex drive and the older men don't. I'm not saying I'm an apologist for any of this crap but there are different types of this thing going on in different levels of society.

You can tell that Sean hasn’t actually read anything because after the sentence ‘the cuckold takes pleasure in his own destruction’ he doesn’t launch into a discussion of Freud’s death drive, or Bataille’s whole book on the relationship between sex and death, how in sex we reach outside ourselves, negating, reaching towards anihilation, pull a quote from Lacan’s Kant Avec Sade etc etc.

Really that sentence could have led a cornucopia of philosophically informed discussions, relating to how this is an inauthentic stance of Heidegger’s being-towards-death, or Lacan or Deleuze’s discussions on masochism. Connect the conditioning of masochistic forms of pleasure with the increasing affective demands of the employee in retail; it is no longer enough to merely perform work, build turn a screw, place a brick etc, but the service employer also demands a smile, the performance of joy, affective presentation is a necessary aspect of all the most common jobs, and the fact that the demands of the employer now reach right into the affect there is no inner world of escape possible for the worker. The worker today must accept this humination, and it is this condition we can see in the proliferation of the masochistic annihilation desire of cuckoldry.

Or maybe it’s that we a presented with a thousand brands of cars, shirts, cereal, toothpaste, haircolours etc that we are put into a constant state of self doubt, fear of making the wrong choice between thousands of choices we are all confronted with constantly, and this constant fear of making the wrong choices drives us to flee from our freedom in the most direct expression of desire, the sexual. The conflict between the demand of masculinity, confidence especially in the realm of decision making up against an unprecedented multitude choice creates the desire to be controlled, dominated, to abandon one’s freedom and choice, and instead to accept the will of others. Masochism is the quintessential sexual expression of the late capitalist subject, overwhelmed by his own freedom.

But no, instead Sean wrote what he wrote, and because he’s read nothing he things he’s the smartest man in the world.

Your spamming this just makes me want to read it less

He speaks about powerlessness the entire book, cuck.

That's not nice honey.

Yet doesn’t make any references to other work..,

Your analysis of the cuckold is weak

The Goonna Theologica

Fear and Gooning

Goonan, all too Goonan