Did you know "gay" used to mean "happy"

Did you know "gay" used to mean "happy".

?

Did you know "anal sex" used to mean cooking a dish with rice or barley in it?

Yes. What did you think The Gay Science by Nietzsche was about up to now?

I got made fun of by a girl once because on separate occasions she saw me reading the GAY science and ecce HOMO

It didn't. It is simplified as being synonymous with 'happy', but it meant something distinct. Joyfulness, gayness, happiness or eudaimonia are among a broad range of positive feelings.

Don't flatten your expression of emotions, faggot.

If you ever post a non animated gif again your entire family will immediately after die a very cumbersome death.

Woah seriously. I love anal sex soup haha. Im gonna go tell my mom to make that tomorrow lel.

Faggot

Remember when people used to say “boss” when they were describing something really cool? Like, “those shoulder pads are really boss man.” “Look at that perm, that perm is so boss!” It’s what made me want to become a boss. And I looked so good in a perm and shoulder pads. But now, boss is just slang for "jerk in charge."

hahaha

Gay is still a surname albeit it's disappearing. Peter Gay was a famous Freud biographer and Lord Gay was a noteworthy something but I don't remember what.

You are about to trigger levels of autism the likes of which this world has never seen. Be warned.

>Lord Gay
He was a judge I'm pretty sure, and had a lot to do with defining trespass and right to reasonable enjoyment of private property or something. I could be way off.

Did a book ever make you feel gay?

holy fuck KILL YOURSELF

what are all those men doing back there

Lol DELETE this

I heard of him in a cladistics class, so it might not be the same person.

>has not been to Liverpool.

I grew up with a kid named Jesse Fag. He's a year or two older than me. Many keks were had each time his name was called over the intercom.
>has the same first name as me

I'm ready

what the fuck is wrong with you? why are you still alive?

noting personel kid

Only her family was cursed.

Yep. I discovered this listening to jazz.

you didn't find out gay used to mean happy until 2012?...

knew a guy named Alek Seaman

I like Gaylord better, like Gaylord Nelson

Yep. I learned this listening to jazz.

I still know a guy named Richard Hunter.

Yeah, gay erotica does that