Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdM3ID4m38U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop having sex

Stop liking Napoleon.

Start loving Napoleon.

>stop having sex

More like
>wife, I don't care if your tits are infected and red like a cow's, I'm going to impregnate you as soon as you shit out my last progeny, and on and on.

Who did he rape?

slaves/serfs. his wife. (inb4 can't rape your wife)

can't rape your wife

then just slaves. (inb4 who cares about slaves? they deserve it because they're slaves.)

somebody on this forum really has it in for tolstoy and i cant figure out why.

he's a pretty good author, bro. chill out.

He condemned his behaviour though, acknowledged he was a sick man and tried to repent.

I will always despise Tolstoy. It's just in my nature.
Sorry I don't like your slave rapist.

ah yes, we all know he was very sorry. that makes up for all the rape!

Napoleon is absolutely based. I'll never stop linking him.

shut up
youtube.com/watch?v=jdM3ID4m38U

source me

Seriously who is this guy? He thinks "A Confession" is just Christian larping and the Tolstoy didn't actually regret any of his younger behavior, but what does he use as the basis for that? Tolstoy has also been criticized for being emotionally dishonest, like he's a psychopath pretending to care about humanity. I don't really get why, maybe it's a Dosto fan who wants to eliminate his competition.

My gosh, it's almost as though I'm not Christ, and not willing to accept the repentance of a rapist. I don't have infinite mercy to dole out on artists who are too free with their cruelty.
This is one person who does not take seriously the saccharine lies of an old man soon to be taken to his maker. It seems you'll just have to survive with that knowledge, that there's someone out there in the wide world who doesn't like Tolstoy as a human being. Your life must be so pitiful acknowledging this fact.

Nope. I still want to build imperium Europa just like him.

tolstoy was an absolute chad

>It seems you'll just have to survive with that knowledge, that there's someone out there in the wide world who doesn't like Tolstoy as a human being. Your life must be so pitiful acknowledging this fact.
i think you're a real cunt but this part of what you said hit home. its ok if you have a different opinion than me. the world is full of different opinions on me. personally, i think he was genuinely sorry for the evils of his past and also happened to have created amazing art as one of the greatest writers in human history. you do you, sweetie.

Tolstoy had homosexual feelings

1) Arrogant little prick fucks serfs
2) Going full SJW later because hurr Jeezus
3) Tries to redeem himself by making his own shoes
4) Not even once stood before an execution command
5) Not even once in jail, so invites street urchins into his home
6) Sober all the time but still terrorizing his wife
7) Runs away from home to die in a train station
Started reading Resurrection yesterday, am I in for something more Dostoyevsky stuff or is he just LARPing

Skip it and read Oblomov instead.

Also being unironically sober in Russia. I'm not surprised his social life was non-existent.

Good idea, thanks.

Cringe!

>Lindybeige
Oh I am laughing.

>stop liking the weltgeist on horseback because some degenerate slav larper said so

no thanks famalam

>that dream chapter

comfiest thing i have ever read

Every heterosexual man does.

>No one is ever sincere when they seek redemption for their vices and past sins.

Not no one, just not Tolstoy. He was a huge cunt.

t. sofia tolstoy

Women like to be raped.

Daily reminder that COUNT *LEV* Nikoleyovich TOLSTOI, did *absolutely* **nothing** *wrong* ever and was a * S A I N T *

L'éternel anglo

Wew it sure smells like ressentiment in here!

>people can't change