When did you realize it by virtue of the word that you have digested, it radically defines who you are?

When did you realize it by virtue of the word that you have digested, it radically defines who you are?

What does that mean?

The quality of the literature one reads changes the being of a person

FUCK I'm so goddamn SMART

how so

>When did you realize it by virtue of the word that you have digested, it radically defines who you are?
'When did you realize that by virtue of the words that you have digested, they've radically redefined who you are?'
and to answer, everybody learns about the impact of nature and nurture on development in like 4th grade

don't think you're hot shit just cause you joined a Mongolian cartoon forum's book club

but 4th graders learn it ironically

top KEK 1/10 niggerstani music

I looked at an IQ INFOGRAPHIC I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

You wouldn't understand. I'm just too fucking smart.

how smart we talking here....
bucko

If I tried to explain how intelligent I really am, your brain would implode.

hmmm, my brain is constantly exploding with ideas...

maybe if i use your brain powers it'll counter vent any useless brain activity....

You can only acheive big brainness once you have activated your almonds

my gynecologist (not that kind pervert) says i have my amygdalus has been ripe since birth for 6d transcendence

All of your brain activity is useless. Limiting your thoughts would be like trying to limit thoughts of a cell. It would be completely nonsensical, since a cells intelligence does not even exist. Run along now, little one. Or perhaps, fly as free as a dumb little bird until you finally hit a window, which you were too dumb to even see, and die.

Im prob smarter than you

at 16, in a mental hospital, I took an IQ test, and the man told me i scored 141.
I don't think it's accurate, as I'm certainly not a genius. I really wish the IQ had never existed. I don't want to be stained with the "gifted child" moniker any longer. It has given me nothing but grief. I don't want to end up DFW.

>in a mental hospital
>scored 141
>don't want to end up as DFW

IT'S TOO LATE

i've been to 5, incidentally. Also, dfw's rendition of the psychiatrist's perspective in whatever chapter of IJ it was was sickeningly incorrect. it was never so clinical in those places. most psychs in mental hospitals are so ground down to the point that they could barely listen to anything you'll ever say.

>tfw i used was was in a grammatically correct way
i really am a genius.

>self analyzing

no

>tfw i knew you'd say that
yep. genius.

No
>>you
For you

how the fuck do they know Mozart's IQ

Probably just asked him

>Mozart
>164+ iq

further proof.

They used the iq estimates of cox. They forget to price in the flynn effect in this graphic though.

111-iq masterrace reporting in
i woud have never gotten trips anyways
>mfw this post gets trips

This is why your iq is 111

Whoever made that chart is an absolute retard. 100 IQ is literally defined as the 50th percentile.

>I am normal
>I am SUPERIOR
>I am POTENTIALLY GIFTED
>I am BORDERLINE GENIUS
>I am GENIUS
Imagine someone unironically saying these things when they're asked how smart they are.

>121 is average for college graduates

I doubt this

thinking it'd be higher or lower?

>
That infographic is moronic

143 IQ - 1% of the population
158 IQ - 1 in 10,000

Fucking lost

Lower, obviously. 30% of 25-yos in the US have a degree and even if all of them were in the top 30% of IQ their average IQ would still be lower than 121.

Definitely lower. There are some real dipshits in college.

Anyone here have a confirmed really high iq? The psychologists I've been to all said I belong somehwere in the 5% margin of people, despite never finding out my exact iq I don't feel any smart at all and it's been something that over the years really ate through core of my sense of security in myself.

When I was in primary school, a psychologist did some tests on me and said I had an IQ of 137. Then in high school I got depressed and it fell to 130 when they tested me again.

Bullshit. Pretty sure 164+ IQ isn't nearly as common as 1 in 30.000 of the population. This would mean there's a FUCKLOAD of them living right now. I'm also sure there's not so many 100 IQ people.

I'm only 134. So, on the high end, but def not "really high."

I have a really hard time actually focusing on shit so it all goes to waste when it comes to working on stuff. All I've done with the small gift god gave me is be a pretty good liar.

Rick and Morty fans : 200+

Never had an IQ test in my life tbqh

>Off-handedly mentioning that you're of a high IQ
>Unironically
The social mores of this board are funny at times. People humblebragging their own IQ scores in the world's most bitter pissing contest.

visit Veeky Forums its a lot funnier, especially since there's allegedly a dense population of genuine 140+ iq's mixed in with a sea of resentful narcissists LARP'ing as if they were

>121: average for college graduates
pffffbtttttaahahahahahahahaha

Surely genius is the wrong word, isn't that an idea thats all to do with creativity and originality?

yeh I thought that. maybe thats average for Harvard graduates, not nationally.

What's cool is that if you add up those percentages then you'll find that absolutely *nobody* has an IQ of under 100! What a cool discovery wow.

IQ is psuedoscience

STOP POLITICIZING EVERYTHING