Any good lit from here?

any good lit from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

fisnikjasharii.tumblr.com/post/151056694688/little-luli-migjeni
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ismail kadare

Comrade Hoxha is all you need to read from Albania.

fuck him, should have choked on envers dick
only read one book of his, pretty mediocre imo
could never differentiate his books from his image

meh i dont think so, there isnt much that has amused me in albanian, or its probably not translated to english

They are proto-Jews. Except while Jews take over the host nation's banking and media, Albanians take over kebab joints and drug trade. But its interesting to see they operate the same way. I see it with my Albanian friend, they are obsessed with keeping track of ridiculously distant family members and are extremely nepotistic within the tribe.

You have to give them credit though, it seems like this tribe tactic is basically guaranteed to succeed as long as the host is less discriminatory and nepotistic that the arriving group. It has to be extremely easy to take over any Western institution as soon as you get 10-20% of members that are in a conspiratorial coalition. I suspect that is the whole benefit of "secret societes", they are basically coalition parties formed for the purpose of obtaining social power for its members at the expense of non-aligned individuals.

Ismail Kadare, Petro Marko, Jakov Xoxa, Migjeni, Ben Blushi, Sterjo Spasse, Fatos Kongoli,Gjergj Fishta etc.

>ben blushi
really lad?

witch book did you read?

prilli i thyer

Albanian here. Migjeni is by far by favorite Albanian writer, but there are also some other good ones like Ernest Koliqi, Petro Marko, Dritero Agolli etc. I don't really know how many of their works are translated into English though.

What subject matter do they delve into?

No.

Migjeni mostly talked about the poverty and misery of people in Albania during the 1930's. Beforehand, most of the authors who had written about Albania were romantics and nationalists, so most of the writings consisted on praising the beauty of the country, traditions, folklore etc.

Migjeni had a modern approach and wrote about the social issues on the era with a very bleak tone and a lot of pessimism, but was also very humane.

I actually found an English translation of one of his short stories which is taught in schools, called Little Luli / Luli i Vocerr.
fisnikjasharii.tumblr.com/post/151056694688/little-luli-migjeni

As for the others:

Ernest Koliqi: very creative prose, he studied in Italy, so his works had some social commentary as well as a confrontation between western and Albanian cultures. He also translated into Albanian the works of the great Italian poets like Dante, Petrarca etc.

Petro Marko: took part in the Spanish Civil War, so many of his works recount his experiences during that time. Has also written about Albania during Zog's reign and under the Fascist occupation, and his work is generally very diverse. Later on he had problems with the Communist regime and was imprisoned.

Dritero Agolli: wrote about partisan heroism in a more subtle and grounded way, and how the war impacted on the mentality of the people. His most famous novel is "The Rise and Fall of Comrade Zylo", which is a political satire. His poems are also really good, and is generally more patriotic and idealistic than the writers I mentioned above.

Everything from Edi Rama.

now this but ironically

"Si të rrëmbejnë të huajt dhe të vjedhin veshkat e tyre" by Shkjefxhje Xhjefari

t.atar indenial

t. prof. Shqiperia

You dont even have any kind of literature before 1950 so stfu

>he doesnt know Lljoshsoaxakxslloshx skemteroll ahx xhafiri by Sxalaxd Klintoni

what did he actually write except for that kurban?

>reading
fucking plebs

>Dante
Wasn't that Pashko Gjeci
Or are there different versions?
Also fun fact about Pashko Gjeci, he used to write parts of Divine Comedy in cigarette packs so he wouldn't get caught (that was during the commie era), and then after his death the whole work was assembled from different pieces and brought into one

just generic shit

There are probably different versions. I do remember reading about Koliqi and Dante though, but I might also be mistaken.

Gjashtembedhjetevjecar shqiptar here
Sic mund ta imagjinoni, e kam nje ndjenje te madhe pretentiousnessi perderisa jam ne boardin e letersis ne Veeky Forums, keshtu qe e kuptoni qe ndihem si mut kur krahasohem me injorantet qe kam rreth e rrotull ne gjimnaz
Ca mund te bej qe ta bej me te lehte jeten per sa koh qe jam ktu (unin me shpresa per jashte)
Dhe te lutem mos thuaj qe jam edgy se e di shum mir qe jam, po thjesht me thuaj dicka qe te ndihem me mir rreth karave qe kam rrotull, ca te bej qe tmos ndihem kaq vetem ne kte vend varikars pa njerez interesante ose te pakten pak te kulturuar

Si thua sikur të mësosh shenjat e pikësimit në fillim?

>ne Veeky Forums
>menon qe osht inteligjent

The highland lute by Gjergj fishta is supposed to be good

albanians stop coming to italy you stink

"Low" by Lil Jon

fucking etc.
are you taking a piss?

albanians and ginis are brothers!

Why would you read something from this subhumans

le bunker man

t. plebs